Someone accidentally changed my account name.

Discus and support Someone accidentally changed my account name. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My younger brother was trying to change his account name but when it redirected him to chrome my microsoft account was signed in and he didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjamin Tando, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Someone accidentally changed my account name.

My younger brother was trying to change his account name but when it redirected him to chrome my microsoft account was signed in and he didn't notice.Is their anyway i can have it changed back without having to pay the 10$?

:)

Benjamin Tando, Mar 19, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

What the hell is this??

it maybe one of your friendas who has changed their name, or you accidentally friended someone.
  3. Big Dawg Mills Win User

Accidental Name Change

Unfortunately, you can't because of the new name restrictions, It may change in the near future. so keep your eyes peeled.
  4. Mercyia Win User

Accidental name change

Hello Demi! Unfortunately you can change your gamertag only once for free! You would be required to get charged for the next gamertag change attempt, very sorry to hear you put the incorrect letters! Every gamertag change is $9.99 USD after the first one.

-

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/change-your-gamertag-on-xbox-one-1bd92fa1-d3fc-7f0c-f95f-0d048fce6b40
  5. xHanSh0tFirstx Win User

Accidental Name Change

That sucks, Alright I Will, Thanks
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I accidentally changed my xbox account name

Some time ago, Microsoft changed it so multiple people can have the same gamertag...each separate one is identified by the numbers after the name. So, 2 people can have the gamertag "username" for example...one would be, say, "username4589" and the other "username3629". In the past it used to be only one gamertag instance at a time

Unfortunately, far as I know, there is no way to reverse it as you only get one free gamertag name change
Thema:

Someone accidentally changed my account name.

1. Someone accidentally changed my account name. - Similar Threads - Someone accidentally changed

2. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  3. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  4. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  5. can someone help me with my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me with my xbox one s?: my xbox one s turns on, but doesn’t display anything to my tv, controllers can’t connect and my xbox turns off after about 20 seconds, i’ve tried hard resetting it but that doesn’t work either, it...
  6. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  7. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  8. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  9. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  10. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...