Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

Discus and support Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some else's EA Account is linked to my gamer tag. This according to EA Support as their records indicate my gamer tag is being used and is registered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXJericho117, Sep 14, 2017.

  1. Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...


    Some else's EA Account is linked to my gamer tag. This according to EA Support as their records indicate my gamer tag is being used and is registered to an email I do not recognize. I have never had an EA account and I have owned my Xbox live gamer tag for
    about 8-9 years. In all that time I have never order a sports game, therefore it was unnecessary for me to have an EA account. however, EA says that my gamer tag is registered to this not-recognized email and they cant do anything. Microsoft cant see the EA
    account that is link to my gamer tag. and neither company claims that they can do anything about. BUT BOTH SAY THE OTHER CAN FIX IT FOR ME. I bought madden 18 a couple days ago and created EA account only to find out that it cant be linked to my gamer tag
    because it is linked to someone else's. CAN ANYONE HELP ME.

    :)
     
    XxXJericho117, Sep 14, 2017
    #1
  2. The Chin
    The Chin Guest
    Your account is not allowed to login

    How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked
     
    The Chin, Sep 14, 2017
    #2
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    How To Link Guitar Hero Accounts

    Hey All,
    Have been playing GH3 alot recently and wanted to join Guitar Hero Live | Offizielle Seite von Guitar Hero Live

    I have setup an account with the same name as my Gamertag but how do i link them ??
    Do i need a Gold account ??

    Cant seem to find anyway to link the 2 accounts.

    Anyone help ??

    Cheers

    Deftones82
     
    King Tones, Sep 14, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

    I'm very sorry to hear that. However, as this is a specific issue with EA you do need to go through them. Perhaps see if they can delete the EA account with that email address for you so you can add the account you want to.
     
    onyxishere, Sep 14, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my gamertag

    I'm very sorry to hear that. However, as this is a specific issue with EA you do need to go through them. Perhaps see if they can delete the EA account with that email address for you so you can add the account you want to.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

    Battlelog

    Am in the same boat how do you go about linking your EA account to your gamertag.i try to look for the EA chat area to talk to a EA person but i cant fine it.if you can help me with my linking my gamertag to my ea account that would be great...thatnks
  7. DigDug_622 Win User

    Unknown EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag

    I have the same issue. My MS account was hacked (I assume) and linked to the hacker's EA account. Multiple tickets / calls with EA and they can't help me because *shocker* I don't own the EA account linked to my gamertag. When I try to play EA play games, it tells me my account is already tied to the hacker account....

    At this point I think the only option for us is to create a brand new MS account /w new gamertag.
  8. CarlosHoward1 Win User

    Ea Account

    Yes i have the same problem i cant link my EA account to xbox, I’ve follwed all the steps on EA website to link my account and nothing works.
  9. The Chin Win User

    Your account is not allowed to login

    How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked
Thema:

Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

Loading...
  1. Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ... - Similar Threads - Someelse's Account linked

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...