Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

Discus and support Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some else's EA Account is linked to my gamer tag. This according to EA Support as their records indicate my gamer tag is being used and is registered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxXJericho117, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

Some else's EA Account is linked to my gamer tag. This according to EA Support as their records indicate my gamer tag is being used and is registered to an email I do not recognize. I have never had an EA account and I have owned my Xbox live gamer tag for
    about 8-9 years. In all that time I have never order a sports game, therefore it was unnecessary for me to have an EA account. however, EA says that my gamer tag is registered to this not-recognized email and they cant do anything. Microsoft cant see the EA
    account that is link to my gamer tag. and neither company claims that they can do anything about. BUT BOTH SAY THE OTHER CAN FIX IT FOR ME. I bought madden 18 a couple days ago and created EA account only to find out that it cant be linked to my gamer tag
    because it is linked to someone else's. CAN ANYONE HELP ME.

:)

XxXJericho117, Sep 14, 2017
  2. The Chin
    The Chin Guest
    Your account is not allowed to login

How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked

The Chin, Sep 14, 2017
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    How To Link Guitar Hero Accounts

Hey All,
    Have been playing GH3 alot recently and wanted to join Guitar Hero Live | Offizielle Seite von Guitar Hero Live

I have setup an account with the same name as my Gamertag but how do i link them ??
    Do i need a Gold account ??

Cant seem to find anyway to link the 2 accounts.

Anyone help ??

Cheers

Deftones82

King Tones, Sep 14, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ...

I'm very sorry to hear that. However, as this is a specific issue with EA you do need to go through them. Perhaps see if they can delete the EA account with that email address for you so you can add the account you want to.

onyxishere, Sep 14, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my gamertag

I'm very sorry to hear that. However, as this is a specific issue with EA you do need to go through them. Perhaps see if they can delete the EA account with that email address for you so you can add the account you want to.
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

Battlelog

Am in the same boat how do you go about linking your EA account to your gamertag.i try to look for the EA chat area to talk to a EA person but i cant fine it.if you can help me with my linking my gamertag to my ea account that would be great...thatnks
  7. DigDug_622 Win User

Unknown EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag

I have the same issue. My MS account was hacked (I assume) and linked to the hacker's EA account. Multiple tickets / calls with EA and they can't help me because *shocker* I don't own the EA account linked to my gamertag. When I try to play EA play games, it tells me my account is already tied to the hacker account....

At this point I think the only option for us is to create a brand new MS account /w new gamertag.
  8. CarlosHoward1 Win User

Ea Account

Yes i have the same problem i cant link my EA account to xbox, I’ve follwed all the steps on EA website to link my account and nothing works.
  9. The Chin Win User

Your account is not allowed to login

How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked
Thema:

1. Someelse's EA Account is linked to my gamertag, my newly created ea account cant link to my ... - Similar Threads - Someelse's Account linked

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...