Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...

Discus and support Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, This is happening to a few games but the example I will use is Battlefleet Gothic 2 installed through xbox game pass. I have this on steam and no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xSlayer213x, Jun 16, 2020.

  1. xSlayer213x
    xSlayer213x Guest

    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...


    Hi,

    This is happening to a few games but the example I will use is Battlefleet Gothic 2 installed through xbox game pass. I have this on steam and no issue however when playing with windows scale and layout set to 150% and resolution 4k I will only be able
    to move the mouse 1/3 of the screen, if I lower the resolution I can move the mouse fully around the screen. If I change the windows scale and layout to 100% I can move the mouse over the screen at 4k. However when I play the steam version I do not have
    this issue.

    I cannot see where this game is installed even after accessing the windowsapps folder. Is there a fix for this as windows set to 100% is straining on the eyes and swapping everytime you load a game is annoying especially when it seems like it is not the
    applications issue as other versions of said application work fine.

    Cheers

    :)
     
    xSlayer213x, Jun 16, 2020
    #1
  2. xSlayer213x Win User

    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not allow mouse to cover full screen

    I have the same issue as you. I found this fix but cannot apply it because the game is not installed in the same way.

    https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/34893/game-cursor-not-aligned-with-real-cursor-on-4k-monitor/2

    I was able to locate the game install folder in WindowsApps. Try running a search there for battlefleet*. The path is quite convoluted.

    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\FocusHomeInteractive.........\

    Unfortunately, I don't see any game settings INI files that I can modify there.
    Thank you, Yes this does look like it would work, unfortunately I'm the same the only gamusersettings.ini is for the first battlefleet gothic.
  3. Christopher Trinh Win User

    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not allow mouse to cover full screen

    I have the same issue as you. I found this fix but cannot apply it because the game is not installed in the same way.

    https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/34893/game-cursor-not-aligned-with-real-cursor-on-4k-monitor/2

    I was able to locate the game install folder in WindowsApps. Try running a search there for battlefleet*. The path is quite convoluted.

    C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\FocusHomeInteractive.........\

    Unfortunately, I don't see any game settings INI files that I can modify there.
  4. TYPHUS2KX Win User

    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not allow mouse to cover full screen

    I've found the files. I've found them on my X: drive (which is where I install all my Game Pass games). The location is quite long:

    X:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-1640806030-1526637585-1209242108-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\FocusHomeInteractiveSA.BattlefleetGothicArmadaII-W_4hny5m903y3g0\LocalCache\Local\BattlefleetGothic2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

    Just tested it and it solved the issue! Hope this helps you guys.
  5. mr olr Win User

    Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not allow mouse to cover full screen

    I would raise a request with the game manufacturer.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

    For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

    1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

    2 Try run the Game
Thema:

Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not...

Loading...
  1. Some xbox game pass PC games when run in 4k with windows apps set to 150% scale will not... - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...