Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party

Discus and support Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i was just playing forza and i get this message from a guy saying "yo", and i respond with "who is this?" and then he responds with "Inv" then "plz"... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by loganyoakum, May 21, 2022.

  1. loganyoakum
    loganyoakum Guest

    Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party


    So i was just playing forza and i get this message from a guy saying "yo", and i respond with "who is this?" and then he responds with "Inv" then "plz" so i do because im very confused, he joins for half a second leaves then says "thanks g" and immediatly goes offline. and its not like those messaged where spaced out, they were instant like a robot. so im kinda scared and wondering if he stole any of my info, because he wont respond when i asked him why he left. should i be worried? or was it just some wierd kid.

    (The guys name was "[mod removed]" for those who are wondering"

    :)
     
    loganyoakum, May 21, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Logan

    In that way the person (or bot) can't stole any information from you. Due to only with gamertag is not possible to access any Microsoft account.

    I can advice you for the next time ignore messages from people you don't know or want to interact
  3. UnHoly One Win User

    Xbox one ? How about Xbox solo as its terrible !!!

    Yeah there are a lot of issues with the Party and invite functionality that is borderline broken.

    I was chatting in a party with a buddy yesterday who was playing Dead Rising 3, while I was playing Ryse, and having him in the party made it impossible for me to play Multiplayer at all.

    It would just load up a game showing him in there with me, even though he doesn't have the game, but there was no way to just search for a game with a random. All it did was try to invite him.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Dredded attack of the Silver Accounts is back

    It seems completely random, I signed into my account when I got home, watched some TV, then my friend invited me to a party chat. I replied to him I would be ten minutes as I was eating my dinner. Ten minutes later I tried to join his party and it said
    I had a silver account.

    The weird part is that I sent him a text, and he responded saying he could no longer invite me to a party as the option on his screen was greyed out.

    So in the space of ten minutes, something screwy has happened.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ?

    Some guy gets upset my friend and I are winning at our game. I get a party invite , noththing out of the ordinary I’m always being invited to parties by people. Turns out it’s that guy, he goes in this weird psycho tangent and start making fun of my voice which I’m very insecure about.
    As soon as it got to here, is when you should have reported him and blocked him. That's the situation.
  6. Yuroshima Hoshiko Win User

    Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ?

    There was no “situation” . I’m invited to parties by random players all the time and it’s mostly a good interaction. I joined his party not knowing what was going to happen and only messaged him to leave me alone

    That’s beside the point tho

    Xbox is WRONG for allowing and HELPING him do this to me. The fact there’s literally NO way for me to speak to a person about this or plead my case is literal insanity. The appeal system doesn’t work.
Thema:

Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party

Loading...
  1. Some random guy asked me to invite him to a party - Similar Threads - random guy asked

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random guy comes into my Private party and kicks me out

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random guy comes into my Private party and kicks me out: So I made a Looking for group post on Xbox One and I got a group of 11 people in the Party, We where playing Forza and we were drifting and minding our own buisness. Suddenly a random person...