Some problems with a game

Discus and support Some problems with a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; alut! Am si eu o problema cu un joc pentru XBOX ONE, cand mi-am achizition at Xbox-ul am primit mai multe coduri unice, printre care si Zoo Tycoon. Du... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaduTheSummoner, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Some problems with a game

alut! Am si eu o problema cu un joc pentru XBOX ONE, cand mi-am achizition

at Xbox-ul am primit mai multe coduri unice, printre care si Zoo Tycoon. Du

pa aceea am instalat jocul si m-am jucat. Dupa un timp, fratele meu a sters

, din greseala, jocul, iar acum, cand incerc sa bag codul nu merge, imi spu

ne ca a fost deja folosit. Daca ma puteti ajuta, am toate informatiile nece

sare, cum ar fi: codul jocului, contul de email si altele. Sper sa ma putet

i ajuta cu un alt cod sau sa il pot juca din nou. O zi buna!

I have a problem with an XBOX ONE game, when I bought my X

box I received several unique codes, including Zoo Tycoon. After that I ins

talled the game and played. After a while, my brother mistakenly deleted th

e game, and now, when I try to get the code does not work, tells me it's al

ready used. If you can help me, I have all the necessary information, such

as: game code, email account and more. I hope you can help me with another

code or play it again. A good day!If u can, please, help me, reply to this

e-mail, I talked to you earlier in this year, or at the final of 2016, and

you helped me a lot, I want some help now either, thanks.Radu.

Sorry for the mistakes made there, my copy-paste broke up so hard. thanks

:)

RaduTheSummoner, Sep 27, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Problems with a game

If you don't have a 360 hard drive, you will need one in order to play.

Smwutches, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Stay Sixx
    Stay Sixx Guest
    Problems with a game

I bought a game (Titanfall) in the xbox marketplace (digital media) and at the time of starting the game speaks that it needs an xbox 360 hard drive and quits the game without me being able to play Some problems with a game :(

Stay Sixx, Sep 27, 2017
  4. MissEdi Win User

There is some problem with the game

Hey there, FAN of Gear!

For the achievement issue that you are experiencing with this game, we'd recommend following the steps listed on the

Achievement Unlocking Issues
    sticky. Ensure that you follow each and every step and fill out the survey that is located at the bottom of the page in order to submit feedback to the proper teams.

Let us know if these steps help, or if you have any other questions.
  5. nekst Win User

resolution problem for some games

there isn't an overscan option, ive been working with this for awhile ive taken the time to go through and switch everything in the tv menu on or off or a mixture of what ever but I don't see anything that gives me an overscan option.
  6. Nige UK Win User

resolution problem for some games

Have you tried turnning of something called 16:9 overscan in your TV options ?
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Problem with some of my games

Hey there genzo!

Are you trying to launch the game from a disc or do you own the games digitally? Try

power cycling
    your console and loading up the games again to see if that helps. You can also try

reinstalling
    the games to see if that helps as well.

Let us know if those help. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  8. JaRizzz Win User

Some Problems

Not all of the of the Delivery missions show up unless you are close to their locations.
Thema:

Some problems with a game

1. Some problems with a game - Similar Threads - problems game

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979