some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

Discus and support some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reydee Brush, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Reydee Brush
    Reydee Brush Guest

some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back

:)

Reydee Brush, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back

Hi Reydee!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Please check if your account email address has been replaced. If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which could be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery. You may check your email history and devices like Xbox consoles to find traces of the new email address attached to your account.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. logan baisden Win User

hi again

my account got hacked and i need help please help i cant log in they took away my email and are spending loads of money on my acc
  4. Ablaze ace Win User

My XBL account is set up on a no longer active email address and i need it changed.

I cant do that cause this isnt the account i need changed the one i need changed i cant log into because the email is inactive therefore there is no password to use that is correct
  5. Anthony Belgio Win User

How can i get my minecraft account returned

But they say they cant help because I dont need help logging into a Microsoft account. Its the fact they changed the email and password so I need them to recover that account and change it back to the original. If i contact support again they usually cant help
  6. jefut Win User

No log in

I cant log in to my console the site works

On my console when i trie to log in i have to give my account and password

And then for a second i'm logged in and then i get an error

My email of password are not correct or my account doesnt have xbox live
Thema:

1. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password... - Similar Threads - took main account

2. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  5. Have money took from my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Have money took from my account: Have money took from my account 70c90714-abeb-4846-8655-eff872570aef
  6. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  7. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  8. Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my account and changed the email I still remember the username: I need help getting my old account back e44e9be3-9bfb-4b55-9f39-3211b73f93d3
  9. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...
  10. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...