Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go...

Discus and support Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go to play minecraft it won't let me use any of the buttons... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MicheCat5577, Dec 27, 2022.

1. MicheCat5577
    MicheCat5577 Guest

Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go...

Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go to play minecraft it won't let me use any of the buttons excepted the main Xbox home button .

:)

MicheCat5577, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hello,

Yeah there is clearly a fault here. My Series S controller connects fine via USB C cable but when connected via Bluetooth it's just detected as a generic direct input controller rather than an Xinput Xbox controller.

You would have thought the Windows 10 team would have created a driver for the controller to work correctly over BT? My Xbox One controller still works fine and works on PC and my Series S.

It least we all have the same problem so it's a driver/device issue at the moment.
  3. jeffinatlga Win User

xbox series s headset volume way too low

So to make this even more confusing to figure out. I just dug out my old xbox one s, fired it up and tested all the controller on
    it. The old ones still work fine. The black one that came with the new xbox series x works fine. The new style white controller that come with the new xbox series s and the new style black controller bought today from best buy BOTH have the headset low volume
    problem on my old xbox one s. Totally confused at this point.
  4. F Troop Win User

Headset Mic

Hi Ronnie,

Yep done all that, I can hear fine with my Wired and Wireless pairs of headphones on different Controller's.

It's just the mic's don't work with either setup.

I have just swapped over from an Xbox one to an Xbox series s??

Everything was working fine on my Xbox one?????

Cheers Ron.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Adaptador Windows para controle Xbox Series S/X

Hello,

There isn't a specific adaptor for the Series X/S controllers for PC. The current adaptor works just fine with these newer controllers, however it is now in very short supply. There are third party ones available that do the same thing.

The Xbox 360 wireless controllers use a different WIFI protocol, they need their own Xbox 360 wireless Gaming Receiver.

Xbox One and Series X/S controllers can be connected to PC via Bluetooth, but headsets will only work with the Xbox One adaptor (or a third party version), they won't work when the controller is connected via BT
  6. WPAK Win User

Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

Hi,

as far as I know any Xbox One controller will work on any Xbox One (or Series S|X) consoles.

So a controller that came with a Xbox One S, should work fine with a regular Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Some one help. When I get on my xbox series s the controller works just fine but when I go... - Similar Threads - help series controller

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  4. Elite Series 2 controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller help: I have a strange question does the elite series 2 Xbox controller have the ability to carry over programming from Pc to console? Meaning whatever I set, say I program profile 1 on Xbox Accessoires...
  5. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  6. Controller xbox series help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller xbox series help?: I just bought a new controller and everything works fine. Tested the buttons and was responsive.It’s just that the rb/lb buttons are kind of quiet and make a quiet click noise. The controller that...
  7. Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...
  8. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...
  9. Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to...
  10. help with Xbox Series X and Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with Xbox Series X and Controller: Hello, I have recently been having an issue with my xbox and my controllers. On the main screen it won't let me open games or settings or anything. It recognizes all buttons but the A button to...