Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...

Discus and support Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plz help me he banned my account he threatened me I told him to leave me alone I can't join my friends I can't talk to nobody plz help me plz get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRUHhJackson, Jan 27, 2021.

1. BRUHhJackson
    BRUHhJackson Guest

Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...

Plz help me he banned my account he threatened me I told him to leave me alone I can't join my friends I can't talk to nobody plz help me plz get my account unbanned my account plz help

:)

BRUHhJackson, Jan 27, 2021
  2. OrthoFawn02275 Win User

Suggestions for a new girl gamertag

my accounts being stupid and wont let me sign into my real account this is my old one...well my real gamertag is ButtercupSwager and i was thnkin on changing and need some help plzz
  3. VagueBoot11179 Win User

gamer tag

Hello i have been hacked and i wan't my account back my name was For Fun Man and my password was sandra and the hacker have change my name and my password plzz help me and get it back :'(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. OMG iTz JoCeLyN Win User

Fog

is anyone willing to help me. I want the new map pack soooo bad but I cant get it because it wont let me add a credit card onto my account. I just want the map pack. can anyone please let me do a file transfer. I swear I don't hack. I won't do anything to
    anyones account. pleeaasssee help? :( and no rude comments plz
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Fog

"is anyone willing to help me. I want the new map pack soooo bad but I cant get it because it wont let me add a credit card onto my account. I just want the map pack. can anyone please let me do a file transfer. I swear I don't hack. I won't do anything
    to anyones account. pleeaasssee help? :( and no rude comments plz"

What you are asking for is a severe violation of the XBL Terms of Service. Doing this would result in an account ban for you and the other party should anyone be naive enough to fall for it.

If you want the map pack buy it. Go to the store and purchase a XBL points/dollar card, redeem it to your account and download the content via the Ghosts in-game store.
  6. Buhzn Win User

cheaters and hackers

Can anyone help me plz??? My friend was using my console last night when I wasn't there and somehow did an unlimited prestige token glitch on my profile. I had no idea what it was or what the consequences are for doing it. I really want to reset all my
    stats on MW3 cos I don't want to be a cheater and also don't want to get banned. I have rung Xbox and they told me to ring Activision and Activision said there was nothing they could do about it. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? I am really worried.
Thema:

1. Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my... - Similar Threads - hacked banned account

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  4. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  5. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  6. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  7. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  8. My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was...
  9. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  10. My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned when it was hacked and the apeal was denied what do I do.: My account was hacked and I just got it back but when I went to play my account was permanently banned whoever hacked my account got it permanently banned . I tried apealing the ban but it was...