Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot...

Discus and support Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already tried uninstall/reinstall. Thank you for your help. I've heard such goof things about this game so I am dying to try it! [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tayloracle, Mar 25, 2023.

1. tayloracle
    tayloracle Guest

Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot...

I already tried uninstall/reinstall. Thank you for your help. I've heard such goof things about this game so I am dying to try it!

Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot... [​IMG]

Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot... [​IMG]

:)

tayloracle, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot be used. Civilization and AoE run fine. Any suggestions?

Hello tayloracle,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that it may be difficult to read the information on the game menu which contains useful information as you progress with the game. Let us see how we can help.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is related to game design interface. What we can recommend is to discuss this matter directly to the game developer support team and let them know your thoughts so they can take a look on this. Let us help you how to reach them.

We have found an official forum site where you can create a thread related to the game and official site where you can get assistance by submitting a ticket directly from the game developer support team. See the links below:

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

How to enable DLC on PC Gamepass

Koenter, the Crusader King 3 version that is included on Game Pass does not come with the DLCs, okay? There is the Royal Edition but that is not the version included on Gamepass.

The only DLCs that cannot be bought are " Fashion of the Abbasid Court " " Garments of the Holy Roman Empire " " Elegance of the Empire " because they are not sold separately, so they are probably pre-purchased DLCs or they come with Royal Edition.

With that being said, I consulted my Game pass, and Crusader Kings 3 does not include the DLCs on the Game pass and they need to be bought separately, okay? That is why they cannot be installed without being bought.

I hope that I was able to clarify that for you. We are always here to help.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. MarkMcCormick1 Win User

Crusader Kings 3 GamePass

Thank you the cancelling the sync has worked right now but it's stupid that I have to do that hopefully it's fixed soon
    How do i do that?
  5. ToadIsNotOurKin Win User

Thank you the cancelling the sync has worked right now but it's stupid that I have to do that hopefully it's fixed soon
  6. MarkMcCormick1 Win User

Same issue here... It's not just with this game though it's quite a few of my games through Game pass.

I managed to play a few hours last night then just went to play it there and it CTD's every time shortly after the initial logo screen appears.
Thema:

1. Some of the menus (but not all) in Crusader Kings 3 on PC Gamepass are so tiny they cannot... - Similar Threads - menus Crusader Kings

2. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...
  3. can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft: is there a setting that i need to be changed to use the mouse cursor to navigate menuses in minecraft, it works while playing in game but as soon as i open up inventory or any other menu i cant...
  4. y xbox freezes, is slow in the menus ONLY, not in ANY games!! Microsoft PURPOSELY broke MY XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    y xbox freezes, is slow in the menus ONLY, not in ANY games!! Microsoft PURPOSELY broke MY XBOX: RIGHT!!!!! Hi BIlly Boy ever since your usb update my xbox freezes, is slow in the menus ONLY, not in ANY games!!! You have PURPOSELY broken MY XBOX and OTHERS XBOXS AS SCAM TO MAKE MONEY! Either...
  5. MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay: I'm using Microsoft Flight simulator XBOX Cloud on my smart TV and with an xbox controller. It works fine for most games but in MSFS I cannot close the menus that appear when I start flying. The...
  6. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...
  7. My series X has a problem with it's menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X has a problem with it's menus: When I'm in a game there is zero issues but trying to boot a game, navigate the xbox store, navigate gamepass, watch shows through apps etc. It will constantly freeze then the screen will...
  8. Fh5 (PC) displaying black screen when loading into map or just the menus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh5 (PC) displaying black screen when loading into map or just the menus: [img] [img] Whenever I go into free roam or just go through the menus the map or any other 3D objects to be honest just do not load up at all as seen in the images above, all that shows up is...
  9. How to disable controller input while using the windows menus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to disable controller input while using the windows menus?: Hi, how can I disable controller support for the windows menus? I use my xbox controller as a mouse via steam desktop mode, but the native windows controls interfere with it. I just want to...
  10. The Xbox series X makes strange sounds in the menus of games, the sound in different games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox series X makes strange sounds in the menus of games, the sound in different games...: When I start the game and I'm in the menu of the game itself, I hear a strange sound and it feels like it differs in different games, for example, in the battlefield 2042 menu, the sound is like...