Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.
Discus and support Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow Scoundrel, Mar 27, 2021.
Thema:
Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.
Loading...
-
Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. - Similar Threads - Games recieved Games
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix.... -
Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using... -
Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)... -
I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.
in XBoX AccessibilityI redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still... -
I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.
in XBoX Games and AppsI activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to... -
I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion
in XBoX Sales and PromoI did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58