Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable

Discus and support Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the £1 PC Xbox pass and noticed many games when I was looking aren't available, so I can't download them. I see them on the Xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zach.1, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. Zach.1
    Zach.1 Guest

    Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable


    I bought the £1 PC Xbox pass and noticed many games when I was looking aren't available, so I can't download them. I see them on the Xbox game pass library for PC, but when I click on them to download them on the PC app, they say not available.

    For example:

    Fire watch

    Generation Zero

    Fallout New Vegas

    Quake

    Is their something I have misunderstood, such as these games are only on the Ultimate game pass? I know you need EA Play to play EA games, but don't see anything for Bethesda Softworks games.

    :)
     
    Zach.1, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly make sure that your location is properly set up on your PC and you're located in a support region.

    Windows Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region > Country or region.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

    Xbox to pc

  4. Francia J. Win User

    Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please make sure that your location is set to a region where Xbox Game Pass is available. To do so please follow the steps below:

    Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region > Country or region.

    After that quit and re-launch the Xbox App.
  5. Mike04egert Win User

    Forza horizon 5

    Hi guy can someone help. I have xbox game pass ultimate. Bit at some events I get a notification saying "this option is unavailable because you don't have an xbox gold account
  6. Mike04egert Win User

    Forza horizon 5

    Hi guy can someone help. I have xbox game pass ultimate. Bit at some events I get a notification saying "this option is unavailable because you don't have an xbox gold account
Thema:

Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable

Loading...
  1. Some of the games on the PC Pass say they are unavailable - Similar Threads - games Pass are

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...