Some of the gamepass games I have don't work, but others do

Discus and support Some of the gamepass games I have don't work, but others do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got gamepass from a friend of mine since he made his profile a "home xbox." I was able to download and play games perfectly fine, until a couple days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeW7, Mar 29, 2021.

1. GeorgeW7
    GeorgeW7 Guest

I got gamepass from a friend of mine since he made his profile a "home xbox." I was able to download and play games perfectly fine, until a couple days ago, when a couple of my games said that i needed to "renew my subscription." But my other gamepass games are playable.

:)

GeorgeW7, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Grand Moff Gez Win User

Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

Do you own gamepass or are you gamesharing? Do you have issues with other gamepass games?
    Yes got my own Ultimate Gamepass, all other Gamepass games work fine it seem to be just this game that wont install or run.

Even went as far as to buy the game on the App and still wouldn't install.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Using PS4 Controller PC Game Pass

as the windows system does not natively support the ps4/5 controller you have to use ds4 which is a program that basically disguises the ps4 controller as an xbox controller, some games in gamepass work, some don't, obviously i have a ps4 controller and have used it for all games on every store except shoddy gamepass.
  4. garfHUN Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games

my account didnt touched 360 console, only some 360 games, because some 360 games which is in the gamepass it's working, i'm able to download and play them, but example gold 360 games not working. i tried in the website but it's not working. i don't have
    anybody right now who's have a 360 console, i don't wanna add my payment options with a random guy whos have a 360, i don't have trust with random peoples and i don't really want to buy that console only because of this, so i don't know what to do now
  5. halomaster11744 Win User

Controller support?

Hi guys i have a question about using third party controller on gamepass pc. I did tried gamepass about 6 months ago and i thought maybe they fixed it or did something. I have a working controller
    but on gamepass games they don't recognize my controller. I want to be a member of gamepass but this is a huge problem for me. I did tried program called x360ce but due to game files are locked i couldn't make it work. Can you help me?
    Hi I'm your friendly neighborhood gamer so it depends on what your trying to buy him some things don't support buy as gift. What do you want to send him?

,Caleb
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

NFL street please

NFL streets would be nice to play!! I do wish there were some other bigger hits on gamepass.... Seems A lot of independent games more than hit games.. Don't get me wrong ... There is A lot of great games!! But it could be better.
Thema:

1. Some of the gamepass games I have don't work, but others do - Similar Threads - gamepass games don't

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  4. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  5. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  6. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  7. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  8. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  9. there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is no window with games for gamepass, there is only a cloud option: I run Windows 11 on ARM machine and Xbox app only shows cloud games variant, is there solution for it to get normal game pass list of games? [img] 5346929d-2f41-41c5-98a4-529c75e6f9f6
  10. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...