some of my game pass games wont recognize my gpu

Discus and support some of my game pass games wont recognize my gpu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; some of my game pass games wont recognize my 3070 gpu and only registers the integrated graphics card only. i have tried everything seen on YouTube and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Messiah-noob, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Messiah-noob
    Messiah-noob Guest

some of my game pass games wont recognize my 3070 gpu and only registers the integrated graphics card only. i have tried everything seen on YouTube and forums can someone help please.

:)

Messiah-noob, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Reuben Butler Win User

Season pass

It now recognizes my game pass and it has also recognized that I have the season pass (not sure if it's because of it being an in-game pass) but this has sorted my problem out.

Thank you so much.
  3. TheGamingLord Win User

Adding more Gold to Ultimate

My son had gold through Aug 29th . He was enticed by the $1 ultamate game pass trial . Canceled the pass and list his remaining gold . So he now sits with no live because they wont reinstate his remaining gold pass . He had no idea he was gonna
    lose his gold by doing the ultamate pass . Total scam xbox !
    Game Pass Ultimate INCLUDES a Gold subscription. If your old Gold sub ran out on 08/29 and you bought 1 month of GPU for $1, you should now have a GPU sub that ends on 09/29. You did NOT lose your Gold, it was just converted to GPU. Once that expires, if you
    decided not to renew or extend your GPU sub, you are free to go back to just a Gold sub.
  4. Crystxlclaps686 Win User

Xbox Game Pass wont recognize my subscription

I have $3.71 i went to game pass ultimate for 1 dollar for a month i put in my password and hit next and it took me to paying method game pass ultimate is 1 dollar for 1 month i shouldn't have pay when i have $3.71
  5. tejo chase Win User

How do you use game pass ultimate?

I imagine that most Xbox console owners with game pass ultimate are not taking advantage of the game pass ultimate for PC, I have GPU but my laptop wouldn't be powerful enough for most new games and I'm not interested in purchasing a more powerful one
    as I enjoy my gaming on console, and I'm happy with what I'm getting out of GPU.
  6. davide_davide Win User

game pass

Hi there,

If you add the Game Pass Ultimate (GPU) code, it will upgrade your subscription to that. If you have not had GPU in the past, the time left on your Live subscription will convert into GPU giving you a total of 9 months GPU. If you've had GPU before, then
    the live time will convert at a lower rate.

More info can be found at the Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    here
    I've already had GPUs in the past, so now if I buy 3 months of GPU how many months will my subscription become in total?
Thema:

1. some of my game pass games wont recognize my gpu - Similar Threads - game pass games

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546