Some of achievements didn’t add up to my gamerscore

Discus and support Some of achievements didn’t add up to my gamerscore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I transferred the story mode and my online character of GTA 5 Expanded & Enhanced from Xbox One to Xbox Series X. I've got all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AbsKebabs17, Mar 15, 2022.

  1. Some of achievements didn’t add up to my gamerscore


    Hi everyone, I transferred the story mode and my online character of GTA 5 Expanded & Enhanced from Xbox One to Xbox Series X. I've got all the achievements but some of it didn't add up to my gamerscore. It says I’ve got 865 gamerscore but it should be 1260 gamerscore. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/AbsKebabs17
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AbsKebabs17, Mar 15, 2022
    #1
  2. zoidberg1339 Win User

    Unlocked xb360 achievement on X1 on July 31st but it is still not showing as unlocked on my profile

    That didn’t work unfortunately. Still falsely showing the achievement as locked and my gamerscore hasn’t updated either.
  3. Fa1l3n Ang3l 7 Win User

    Gamerscore not adding up to what I should have? Glitching?

    This sounds like my issue.

    Some achievements on the XBox One are just not adding to my total gamerscore. It's rather strange, since some achievements do add to my total gamerscore, and it shows that I have all the correct achievements in the individual games.

    My total GS is 75 points less than what it should be at the moment.
  4. NextMemory Win User

    How are you going to spend your extra day this year?

    Getting all the achievements in Ark. Didn’t personally have interest in playing it, but good for padding out my gamerscore.
  5. PixelPatch Win User

    Achievements out of sync

    mines the same. since the new website some of my achievements are missing... the gamerscores right but some of the achievements used to get the score are still blank when i aquired them a long time ago. LA noire for example, i got these achievements months
    ago and some are now missing. this is only on the website. the gamerscore is correct but it doesnt show all the achievements that add up to the gamerscore. same with my friends on xbox.com. for example, it says my friend completed the campaign on MW3, it shows
    the achievement for that, but its not showing that he aquired the achievement for completing the first and second missions. we all know this is impossible as he would have to have these to complete the campaign lol. i think its an error with the new website.
  6. StrategicMisfit Win User

    Achievements not updating

    I sort of had this problem after I changed my gamertag. I redownloaded my profile after that, and I was short by about 900+ gamerscore (all my Xbox One achievements) on my 360. But they eventually showed back up after I got some more achievements on my One.
    I haven't had any issues since. Seems like it just takes a little waiting for it to add back up.
Thema:

Some of achievements didn’t add up to my gamerscore

Loading...
  1. Some of achievements didn’t add up to my gamerscore - Similar Threads - achievements didn’t add

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Why is achievements didn’t pop up!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is achievements didn’t pop up!: Achievement notification not showing up on screen For some reason any achievement I unlock the achievement notification does not pop up on screen. The option is turned on in the settings. It did...