Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am...

Discus and support Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They need to fix this I went to go use the bath room these kids were texting cuss words and then I just got suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dropshotz_qua, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am...

They need to fix this I went to go use the bath room these kids were texting cuss words and then I just got suspended

:)

dropshotz_qua, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am suspended and I can call Xbox and tell them.

3. Jasperrdm Win User

Discussion Over Xbox Live's Enforcement and if it's Proper.

1.%^^^%$#@^^^&* is cussing not trash talk.

2. You were warned joining to keep it PG-13.
  4. OKC44THUNDER Win User

total incompetance by microsoft

Wow! I hear all types of cussing a crazy talk on call of duty and a lot of games I play all the time. Music blaring, kids cussing, people screaming, racist talk, calling everybody gay, hell everything.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Banning

...some people like me can barely say one sentence without cussing ...
    In that case you might try to work on your attitude towards online communities.

Be aware that mild trash talk is allowed and encouraged on Xbox Live. For example you can cuss out that digital non-player character or that crappy jump passage in the game that always causes you to fall to your death.

However, cussing and harassment towards other players is not allowed in the Code of Conduct that you accepted when you signed up for Xbox Live.

If people feel offended by your cussing against them, then you are the problem that needs to be resolved, and the Enforcement Team will help the offended person.

It also works the other way around: If you feel offended by someone harassing you, you can report them, and they will get banned.

So to enforce a toxic free environment where everyone can feel welcomed, there has to be an Enforcement Team that enforces the Code of Conduct.

Please review the Xbox Community Standards at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/Community-Standards to see which kind of trash talk and cussing is allowed,
    and which will get you banned if someone reports you for that.
  6. Auswulf Win User

People should be using there Microphones on Xbox Live

I am anti social when it comes to matchmaking always have been majority of the time it is little kids cussing and disrespecting the people that were silly enough to keep there mics on.
Thema:

Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am...

1. Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am... - Similar Threads - kids were talking

2. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  7. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  8. Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes: Hi all Just a quick question there are 3 xboxes in my house(dad's and 2 sons) all on same network ect is there a way to share between all three consoles as its causing arguments in my house...
  9. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  10. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...