Some issues

Discus and support Some issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't I see my Xbox one games in my forum profile? In the windows 8.1 game app, I can see my gamerscore but it will only list the windows games,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KosherPickles69, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Some issues

Why can't I see my Xbox one games in my forum profile?

In the windows 8.1 game app, I can see my gamerscore but it will only list the windows games, same with Forums.

When getting an achievement the last popup, the text isn't centered, looks amateurish to my eye.

Oneguide for Canada, come on! Nationwide carriers should be done already, Bell TV same as dish network. go to belltv.com and pull the channel list

I get you are forcing us to use smartglass to see everything xbone, but come on. where is the social networking? I killed 5k zombies in 5 hours why can't I share it on Facebook lol.

Do I have to setup a VPN so I can view my stats off home network? Can I view online somewhere?

Thanks

Jeff

:)

KosherPickles69, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Some Issues.

These issues started not to long ago.. there are very minor, nothing system breaking, I'd say it's a bit more on the annoying side then anything else. And these issues don't happen each and every time I startup my XBOX ONE.

Issue #1: Long Sign-in Screen - My XBOX ONE will sometimes sit on the sign-in screen for up to about a minute or sometimes longer. This don't happen each time but it does happen quite a bit.

Issue #2: Most screens are blank - This happens from time to time, not as often as the issue above, but for some strange reason I tend to find it more annoying. So when I turn on my XBOX ONE I only see the little side-bar thingy (on the left), my pins, and
    the game I recently played. But all the other panels are completely blank.

aRagingCanadian, Jan 1, 2014
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Some Issues.

When in doubt, give it a hard boot Some issues :)

Hard boot: With the console on, and sitting at the dashboard, hold down the power button for 10 seconds until the console turns off. Then leave it off for about a minute or two before switching it back on again. The hard boot will shut you xbox down completely,
    closing any background applications that could be running. This usually fixes these kind of issues, so well worth a shot Some issues :)

DENAz666, Jan 1, 2014
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Some Issues.

When in doubt, give it a hard boot :)

Hard boot: With the console on, and sitting at the dashboard, hold down the power button for 10 seconds until the console turns off. Then leave it off for about a minute or two before switching it back on again. The hard boot will shut you xbox down completely,
    closing any background applications that could be running. This usually fixes these kind of issues, so well worth a shot :)
  5. buymeanapple Win User

Some real issues...

Had all of these issues as well.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

some issue on minecraft

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Just to confirm, are you playing Minecraft on your phone through cloud gaming? Which PS controller are you trying to use?
  7. Suicidal Groove Win User

Some regional issues.

in the mexican versión shows me i must got $3000 pesos mexicanos :/
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Some issues with the account

Hello shahilah8890,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
Thema:

Some issues

1. Some issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  10. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...