Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one

Discus and support Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got some issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox One: I cannot win my daily missions, all is marked like i already win all the rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamienBouvret, Mar 27, 2018.

  1. Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one


    Hi, I've got some issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox One:

    I cannot win my daily missions, all is marked like i already win all the rewards but nope.

    I cannot have and/or purchase a booster from the KI Store, once I am on this page, nothing appeared, so i cannot have a booster to win exp faster.

    I cannot play with Shin Hisako since 2 weeks. I erased all my save (on console and cloud, thinking that will resolve those issues...). Now I can play with her but i cannot play with Killgore now. (And without my save, I lost everything, My Exp, unlock....)

    Something curious, if I erased my save and lauch the game in OFFLINE, I can select ALL the characters but once I return Online I cannot play with Killgore (for now, maybe it will be an other later).

    What happen?! It's seems like the issue is directly on the "Ultratech Server"? because once the server update all my purchase, there is always something missing. And always have issue with the daily mission and booster with and without my save.

    Someone can help me please or maybe an update will come to fix thoses issues?

    I am the only one with those issues?

    By the way, sorry about my english, I'm french.

    Thanks for your reply and support, have a nice day.

    Dan

    :)
     
    DamienBouvret, Mar 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Killer Instinct - 3rd Season

    Hey there!

    In order to download Killer Instinct: Season 3 for free, you would need to own Killer Instinct: Supreme Edition. Killer Instinct: Ultra Edition does not include Season 3 fighters. For further information, including links for each edition, please check out
    the
    Killer Instinct: Season 3 news post on Xbox Wire
    .

    Hope that helps!
     
    Mister Beep, Mar 27, 2018
    #2
  3. BigDaddyxBrock, Mar 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one

    Sorry to hear that, Dan0189!

    To start, can you try removing your profile. then power cycle the console, and sign back in to redownload a fresh copy of your profile data? Do you see any difference when you try to access that content in-game afterward?

    Also, you can use the steps in this guide to check for add-on content for the game on the console, to make sure that everything is properly installed.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 28, 2018
    #4
  5.  
    DamienBouvret, Mar 30, 2018
    #5
  6. Hi,

    Thanks for you reply,

    I try to play Killer INstinct with my new save on Windows versions. And Evertything working fine on Windows 10 (booster ok, Daily missions, All characters...).

    i try to launch my Xbox One version this afternoon and Everything working fine for both XboxOne and Windows.

    Even if I lost my save, I prefer have all the contents.

    Thanks you very for your fast support.

    Have a good day and sorry for my english.

    Dan
     
    DamienBouvret, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Killer Instinct - 3rd Season

    Hey there!

    In order to download Killer Instinct: Season 3 for free, you would need to own Killer Instinct: Supreme Edition. Killer Instinct: Ultra Edition does not include Season 3 fighters. For further information, including links for each edition, please check out
    the
    Killer Instinct: Season 3 news post on Xbox Wire
    .

    Hope that helps!
  8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Halo's Arbiter is coming to Killer Instinct Season 3

  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    360 games you would like to see as a xb1 reboot

    Hello "Z4ZonE" and "Akame ga KiIl" :)

    (1) Ninja Gaiden (NOT Ninja Gaiden Black) --> Original Xbox --> unlockable Ninja Gaiden 1, 2, and 3

    (2) Panzer Dragoon Orta --> Original Xbox --> unlockable Panzer Dragoon from Sega Saturn

    (3) Ultra Killer Instinct Season One --> Xbox One --> Killer Instinct 1 Classic is a bonus game

    (4) Ultra Killer Instict Season Two --> Xbox One --> Killer Instinct 2 Classic is a bonus game

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  10. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Want to learn how to play Killer Instinct?

    Hello everyone :)

    Personally, if there is no Killer Instinct season 3 then I will be happy none the less because I already got what I wanted from Killer Instinct season 2...

    Maya :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  11. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    killer instinct season 2 update out now

    Hello everyone :)

    As much as I would love to play the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " again (even though I am not very good at the game, but I have lots of fun playing it), I will not buy Killer Instinct Season 2 just to play it.

    Also, it is such a shame that the " Original Killer Instinct " and " Original Killer Instinct 2 " will never become stand alone games on the XBL Game Store.

    Furthermore, for anybody who isn't aware about this fact at this point of time; you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct " when you buy the disc copy of Killer Instinct Season One and you WILL NOT get the " Original Killer Instinct 2 " when you buy
    the disc Killer Instinct Season Two.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Some Issues with Killer Instinct Season 3 on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Issues Killer Instinct

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...