Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Sirius B, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Sir Sirius B
    Sir Sirius B Guest

Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The control works as I could have literally just been playing a game, switch over to a new one and then the issue will arise. I can still bring up the Xbox guide and go home, bring my friends up etc at this stage but in order to play the game I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox which I’m sure can’t be healthy to keep doing to it. Any ideas on a fix for this and am I the only one having this issue? Is it an issue with the control (which again works when doing anything else in these moments and even works if I load up a different game, providing my Xbox doesn’t decide it doesn’t want to play that game) or is it my Xbox. Any help would be appreciated Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S :)

:)

Sir Sirius B, Jun 15, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

3. THE P90X MAN Win User

Black ops 3 can't connect to server on Xbox series x

So I figured it out. This worked for me 100%. If you’re playing on Xbox Series X or S, you MUST do a fresh install on the INTERNAL hard drive. Do not copy or move black ops 3 from a external or won’t work. Load up the game and the server numbers on the main menu should update after a few seconds. Hope it works out. Seems like there’s a lot of people having this difficulty. Also just to note I did not have to reset my box but might have to be a step. Thanks
  4. ##(ED) Win User

My Xbox dashboard is super slow?

I hard reset but it’s still super slow and won’t load games
  5. deadMeat FTIQ Win User

XBox Fitness won't launch

I ran into a similar problem: Xbox Fitness would launch, get past the initial loading screen, past the "Don't overexert yourself..." message and then show the loading circle on the Xbox Fitness main menu, but just sit there forever.

I tried a bunch of solutions listed all over the web (except actually resetting to factory defaults), and even called Xbox support who had me perform some standard refresh methods as well as removing and re-adding my primary account profile. None of that
    worked.

Then the support tech asked me if the app worked under any of the other accounts on the system. When I signed into the secondary account, Xbox Fitness launched all the way to the main menu, and worked correctly. While in the Xbox Fitness main menu, I was
    able to switch the Xbox Fitness profile to my primary account and then start a workout. After letting the workout run for a little bit, I exited back to the main menu, and then force quit the Xbox Fitness app (highlight the main tile on the home screen, hit
    the menu button and select "Quit"). Next, I signed into my primary account. When I launched the Xbox Fitness app, everything worked correctly.

Just another thing to try if you find yourself stuck.
  6. Sabrina Bajwa Win User

Forza horizon 5 crashing

I am using the Xbox series s

I click on the game icon which loads into the start menu where I pressed start and it goes back to the homepage with no error messages/codes

Sometimes it will load into rally the add on then I try to load the menu to go on the main game and again it is the same just goes onto the home page with no error codes/messaged and this had been going on for months

This is only happening with this game

Thankyou

Sabrina
Thema:

1. Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - games won’t let

2. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  3. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  4. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  5. won’t let me play my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won’t let me play my game: When i click on a game some of them just won’t load and give me error code 0x87e50033 and i literly just bought the game and downloaded it and i pressed on it to play it and it loaded for a sec...
  6. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  7. I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2: so when i go to Microsoft/xbox store the buy button doesn’t pop up and if it does it says it unavailable but i live in the US i should be able to buy the game right also im unable to purchase the...
  8. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  9. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  10. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...