Some games won't connect to Xbox Live.

Discus and support Some games won't connect to Xbox Live. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre Sequel, and Borderlands won't connect to Xbox Live where as games such as Apex legends, Red... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wrathful_Zen, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Some games won't connect to Xbox Live.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre Sequel, and Borderlands won't connect to Xbox Live where as games such as Apex legends, Red Dead Redemption 2 are able to connect to Xbox live without issue. This problem started at the time of the lastest Omega preview update.

submitted by /u/Wrathful_Zen
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wrathful_Zen, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly Win User

Some game on PC won't connect to Xbox Live.

3. BigBlueDad2U Win User

Can't Connect to Live But Have a Network Connection

Same problem here. New machine, perfect network connection. Downloaded Forza and some updates, but it won't ID the connection. I just got this for a few days ago for my son and am about to return this PoS. We just want to play some damn games and I keep
    jumping through circles on Xbox Live, Gold, etc. He got Plants vs Zombies, and that damn thing won't play without a Live connection, but it all test out fine.
  4. roguesend Win User

Connection problem with xbox live

I'm having similar connection issues with Xbox live on my One. I can log into my account just fine but it's not connecting to xbox live. I was able to sign into live on my 360, but for some reason my One just won't let me connect.
  5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

live account

Some games you can only sign into live to save so I would try connecting with a Ethernet cable if not than you won't be able to save on some games
  6. Bryan117117 Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

I was not signing into xbox live before. I was not even connecting. I was just playing the games on the console. the profile I set up on there is missing and won't let me create a new one. I tried to connect and now it won't let me connect to xbox live.
    It shows that I am connecting to the internet and then errors at the xbox live point.
Thema:

Some games won't connect to Xbox Live.

1. Some games won't connect to Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - games won't connect

2. Cloud gaming pc won't connect to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming pc won't connect to xbox: I'm try to connect my xbox to my xbox app via clound gaming on my pc (windows 10) 85ac5150-3b2b-4408-9710-4c0d51ea73a1
  3. my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.: I've stayed in the testing mode to check response and nothing is wrong. I've left it on test mode for 1 hour constantly pressing buttons. no problems. when I play rainbow seige or any games all...
  4. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  5. My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar won't connect to parties at all, and sometimes I'll get the message when I...: It only started happening a week or two ago, but I used to be able to join parties on my game bar just fine. Now every time I try to join a party with my console friends I join to an entirely...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  9. Xbox app cloud gaming won't connect to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app cloud gaming won't connect to console: I use my laptop to play games/watch tv etc on my xbox. This app was working fine last night. When I tired this morning, the rocket showed up as usual, but now I get this message(screenshot below)...
  10. Xbox app cloud gaming won't connect to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app cloud gaming won't connect to console: I use my laptop to play games/watch tv etc on my xbox. This app was working fine last night. When I tired this morning, the rocket showed up as usual, but now I get this message(screenshot below)...