Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.
Discus and support Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got game pass for pc and I was excited to try out some cool different games for example Back 4 Blood which is supposed to be on game pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Czesciek, Nov 26, 2021.
Thema:
Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App.
Loading...
-
Some games that are supposed to show up on Game Pass PC don't exist in my Xbox App. - Similar Threads - games are supposed
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Gaming Copilot isnt working like its supposed to
in XboX InsidersGaming Copilot isnt working like its supposed to: When i type nothing is displayed in the box but i can selected the pre written questions submitted by /u/FaithTheSlayer1981 [link] [comments] -
I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I was supposed to get a Forza Horizon 4...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I was supposed to get a Forza Horizon 4...: So, I found out that Forza Horizon 4 got delisted and people said that I was supposed to get a token since I had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I had one of the DLC's for the game. I... -
How am I supposed to play 360 games without a profile?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow am I supposed to play 360 games without a profile?: I just bought a series x and I come to find out that it's backwards compatible with a bunch of 360 games so I get dead space but unfortunately I can't ply it because I don't have a 360 account,... -
Xbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox closes most of my multiplayer games when I'm supposed to be unbanned , it closes...: So basically I've been banned from Xbox for 4 days with the new strike system, the ban was from the 19/09/2023 17:47 -22/09/2023 - 21:47 I'm not quite sure if its a different time zone or its just... -
i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...
in XBoX Games and Appsi redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f