Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable

Discus and support Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently subscribed for the game pass to download some of my favorite games , but when i tried to download doom eternal and ark survival evolved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NobodyNone1, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. NobodyNone1
    NobodyNone1 Guest

    Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable


    I have recently subscribed for the game pass to download some of my favorite games , but when i tried to download doom eternal and ark survival evolved i was greeted with bundle unavailable . What shall I do ?

    :)
     
    NobodyNone1, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please make sure that your location is set to a region where Xbox Game Pass is available. To do so please follow the steps below:

    Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region > Country or region.

    After that quit and re-launch the Xbox App.
  3. ImGoddDark Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    Hi PiotrMykajlo

    There is a certain limit in game pass games, some will be available for both platforms and others will not.

    You could check the list of games available on pc within the gamepass.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

    Xbox to pc

  5. LunaLight7 Win User

    About game pass ultimate.

    You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

    • Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

    • Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

    • Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  6. Smwutches Win User

    confused with Xbox gamepass options

    There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
Thema:

Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable

Loading...
  1. Some games that are available for the game pass pc are listed as unavailable - Similar Threads - games are available

  2. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?: I am an Xbox insider with a game pass core subscription. How do I access cloud gaming on the web or tv xbox app as an xbox insider? Each time I try to launch a game on the web or tv app, I am...
  8. Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. The new game HUB is not available for me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The new game HUB is not available for me: My consoles (ONE and Series X) are updated, but the HUB that displays game information is not available for my profile, it appears for my sister's account, also, the option to hide the APP is not...
  10. RDR2 for some reason not available on Cloud Gaming???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 for some reason not available on Cloud Gaming???: I was told by a friend that RDR2 was added to the "Stream Your Own Game" service. So I went and purchased a key and added it to my account. Now I own the game but am told it's not available for...