Some games on the xbox gamepass are stocked zoomed in

Discus and support Some games on the xbox gamepass are stocked zoomed in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some of the games on the xbox game pass app when you launch them they zoom in and I cant find any way to fix this 787fb47d-4714-4c61-aa4e-31d39d77d763 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SmartLawer2184, May 6, 2022.

1. Some games on the xbox gamepass are stocked zoomed in

Some of the games on the xbox game pass app when you launch them they zoom in and I cant find any way to fix this

:)

SmartLawer2184, May 6, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

What device are you trying to run on?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Quantum Break on Gamepass

Hello! Check the gamepass list to see if the game is out of stock, some games are only available for some time.
  4. SoilingComic Win User

Stock Prices vs Graph

BAWSAQ shows a 5hr graph which is useless. And the vertical scale needs to be zoomed out a lot to allow a better visualisation of the stock value. Some stocks look like they are taking a dive while it only lost 0.50$. The GTA stock brokers go all in to fool
    their customers so they don't allow reformatting of the graph and they don't show the age of the data.
  5. Shakalaka Bull Win User

Screen Zoom

My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

Dan
  6. Lolusc0 Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

The PC gamepass are new, so, they are adding games, but, the PC gamepass have some games that xbox doesn't have.
Thema:

1. Some games on the xbox gamepass are stocked zoomed in - Similar Threads - games gamepass are

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  8. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  9. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  10. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...