some games of mine have reset

Discus and support some games of mine have reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gamer score has been reset as of yesterday for some reason. i have been told that it might have been through a 3rd party software that might have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReapoHero, Oct 16, 2017.

1. ReapoHero
    ReapoHero Guest

my gamer score has been reset as of yesterday for some reason. i have been told that it might have been through a 3rd party software that might have been used but i have no clue how to go about that so it might have been someone i have played with online
    but i have got the blame of it. it has be hit on a few games that i played a while ago or recently so it very specific games that have been hit which i find strange but don't know how to go about fixing my problem as i have earn all of mi achievements legit
    and have spent countless hours on trying to get them but now that they have been reset i am at a struggle. if there is any help i can get to get back my gamer score that would be great. the games are

resedent evil 6, overwatch, call of duty black ops 3, the turninbg test, terriraia, trove castle crashers remasterd and world 2 hunting boss

:)

ReapoHero, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Zafen
    Zafen Guest
    Xbox one runs initially slow after update...

After disconnecting everything from my console and letting it sit over night, the first 5 mins of running a game seems to have speed up some. I can also use my dashboard at full speed during this first 5 mins after selecting a game (I couldn't get the thing
    to come up again during the 5 min before the reset) I will try to reset again and see if it speeds up some more, otherwise at this speed its ok.

Zafen, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Xbox One reboots after getting ingame

when you did the reset, did it still have some of your settings? mine did and i dont understand that... like the pinned apps.

ChiefsKnicksWVU, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Check enforcement.xbox.com to see if you have had a Gamerscore correction.

If that is not it, you may have encountered the glitch that has been going around. If that is the case it will fix itself in a few days.

bowski477, Oct 17, 2017
  5. ReapoHero
    ReapoHero Guest
    its not that. it that they have removed the gamerscore from the games that have the achievements already. the achievements are still there but nor counted for gamerscore

ReapoHero, Oct 17, 2017
  6. Can you give us some examples and screenshots of specific Achievements you're seeing? It sounds like a Gamerscore correction based on the fact they show unlocked, but with 0 Gamerscore. If you can provide those details, we can take a closer look to clarify.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 18, 2017
  7. ReapoHero
    ReapoHero Guest
    nevermind i think it might have been a bug as it has came back now

ReapoHero, Oct 18, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It's an issue with the new update.I had this happen 6 times while testing the update in the Insider program,reported it every time & nothing was done.

It affects xbox one games.

I got the new update on Saturday & have been missing over 90,000gs since but this time it has not corrected itself.

I posted in the Insider support forums over 24 hours ago & have heard nothing.It's affecting quite a few people.

It is definitely an issue at Microsofts/xbox's end.

If I look on true achievements my actual Gamerscore is wrong but my true achievement Gamerscore is correct.

Daft Badger, Oct 18, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Typical,2 minutes after making that post my Gamerscore has finally corrected itself.

Disappointed in the lack of support from the Insider team though.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Typical,2 minutes after making that post my Gamerscore has finally corrected itself.

Disappointed in the lack of support from the Insider team though.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

its not that. it that they have removed the gamerscore from the games that have the achievements already. the achievements are still there but nor counted for gamerscore

Can you give us some examples and screenshots of specific Achievements you're seeing? It sounds like a Gamerscore correction based on the fact they show unlocked, but with 0 Gamerscore. If you can provide those details, we can take a closer look to clarify.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    It's an issue with the new update.I had this happen 6 times while testing the update in the Insider program,reported it every time & nothing was done.

It affects xbox one games.

I got the new update on Saturday & have been missing over 90,000gs since but this time it has not corrected itself.

I posted in the Insider support forums over 24 hours ago & have heard nothing.It's affecting quite a few people.

It is definitely an issue at Microsofts/xbox's end.

If I look on true achievements my actual Gamerscore is wrong but my true achievement Gamerscore is correct.
  12. bowski477 Win User

Check enforcement.xbox.com to see if you have had a Gamerscore correction.

If that is not it, you may have encountered the glitch that has been going around. If that is the case it will fix itself in a few days.
  13. ReapoHero Win User

14. ReapoHero Win User

Can you give us some examples and screenshots of specific Achievements you're seeing? It sounds like a Gamerscore correction based on the fact they show unlocked, but with 0 Gamerscore. If you can provide those details, we can take a closer look to clarify.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums

HERE
    for the best info.
    nevermind i think it might have been a bug as it has came back now
Thema:

1. some games of mine have reset - Similar Threads - games mine reset

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sons xbox account cant link to epic games account because account (mine) already is an epic...: Maybe some lovely smart people can help me wrap my brain around this. It doesn't seem like it should be so confusing and hard to do but it is. I have been in contact with epic games support for...
  4. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...
  5. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  6. When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it...: When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it shows up on my xbox profile as me playing it and it shows up on Discord too. How can I disable it? (More...
  7. My son has an Xbox with game pass at his mother’s and an Xbox without game pass at mine....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has an Xbox with game pass at his mother’s and an Xbox without game pass at mine....: Trying to find a way to play online together with 2 Xbox in different houses but only one gamepass d2f10a72-86d6-4b49-8bfe-be4a35771f4a
  8. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.: I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever...
  9. my second accounts game status is linked up with mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    my second accounts game status is linked up with mine: I don't really know how to explain this but for example, my brother always plays Fortnite on my Xbox with his friends on my second account, but the problem is every time he plays Fortnite or any...
  10. This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to...: My games stopped and when I tried to start the games by going to reset , I ended up removing the game with the thought of down loading it again but now you can only get the game back by paying...