Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

Discus and support Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpaceBurd, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. /u/SpaceBurd
    /u/SpaceBurd Guest

    Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V


    I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing.

    At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do so either later on when the console's off, or when I next restart my xbox (this latter option I used to do before the update all button was there).

    Turn on xbox just now and the game isn't starting an update.

    Instant on is on, and have sent feedback.

    submitted by /u/SpaceBurd
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SpaceBurd, Jun 27, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. kRevali Win User

    What are you playing this weekend?

    Celeste and some Battlefield V
  3. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

    Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

    Golf this weekend and some Battlefield V! And seeing family!
  4. Revocke Win User

    What's everyone playing this weekend?

    Red Dead Redemption 2 and some Battlefield V Mutiplayer
  5. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

    Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

    I will be playing some Battlefield V Firestorm and hanging out with the family
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    Ready for new game

    Personally, I think Battlefield is really fun but there are other good game you may have overlooked. Dead Island, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman Arkham City, Lord Of The Rings: War In The North, and Dues Ex Human Revolution are a few examples.
Thema:

Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

Loading...
  1. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V - Similar Threads - games are autoupdating

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...