Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

Discus and support Some games have disapeared from "ready to install" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was going through my "ready to install" game list and notice that some of them have disapeared. So far i notice 3 of them, Forza Motosport 5, project... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o H8MACHINE o, Jun 24, 2019.

  1. Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"


    I was going through my "ready to install" game list and notice that some of them have disapeared. So far i notice 3 of them, Forza Motosport 5, project cars digital edition and Evolve. They were all games with gold free games. I did not hide them, yest i
    did a hard reset and i did a refresh on "apps & games". If i go to xbox.com and go to "my games", it shows that i owned them. So why they are not showing/available on my console anymore?

    There's probably more games but thats those i notice

    :)
     
    o H8MACHINE o, Jun 24, 2019
    #1
  2. choppyseize Win User

    Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

    It could be they are delisted and also that the games were redeemed under another account. Sometimes you have to search the games in the Xbox store and download from there. Anything you own will show as owned.
  3. addy2291 Win User

    Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

    I have some times the same problem I just make the soft reset of cache and it's work.
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

    Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

    sorry about that i had that happen to me but they come back when there is server issues they go away but a few days later they come back
  5. o H8MACHINE o Win User

    Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

    Yes i still have Gold subscription, i have plenty of games listed in ready to install that are games with gold. But i was just wondering why some disapear from the list. I know that they pulled the plug on Evolve but i just used that one as an example.
  6. Shadowmanv4 Win User

    Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

    Sometimes they disappear but you still own them but another reason might be that your gold service it's no longer active, why don't you check your subscriptions and also try a power cycle maybe ts the cache
Thema:

Some games have disapeared from "ready to install"

Loading...
  1. Some games have disapeared from "ready to install" - Similar Threads - games disapeared ready

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. My game pass game disapeared from my library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass game disapeared from my library: I was playing Forza Motorsport on my PC. The game suddenly crashed after a race and then my entire library of games disapeared. I reset my computer, all games were back except for Forza. The game...
  10. hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...: i went on to my xbox and my games and apps were not showing so i tried leaving it for a day and it still aint showing but my friends are showing what shall i do to fix this...