Some games have audio problems

Discus and support Some games have audio problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically when i lauch forza horizon 5 on my xbox one s the audio is glitched and crackling and some games simply cant lauch like cod modern warfare... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vinnyxboxone, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Vinnyxboxone
    Vinnyxboxone Guest

So basically when i lauch forza horizon 5 on my xbox one s the audio is glitched and crackling and some games simply cant lauch like cod modern warfare 2019 and i just formated my external hard drive and still same issues with the same games

But the rest of my games are 100% they dont bug they dont lag nothing

Im kinda lost for solution this is really last resort ✌️

:)

Vinnyxboxone, Nov 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, actually... Yes.
    Right now there is a known issue . You can experience some problems when a wheel is connected to the console .

For example the Forza team already acknowledged the issue: (if you want you can use the workaround)
    "Wheels - Performance - Players may experience gameplay and sound issues when wheels are connected. (Date Updated: 11.01.22)
    Workaround: The Xbox Insider preview has a fix for this issue.
    Please see this link for more information on the fix:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/29/xbox-ins...
    Please see this link for more information on how to join the insider program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro... "

Source: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Vinnyxboxone Win User

Noooo way !!!

Ill definitely look that up !!!!

Ill come back to you soon !
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this VINNYXBOXONE

Did you tried moving the games to the internal storage to see if that helps?
    Or, may I know if you already tried to run the audio troubleshooter?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If yes, tell me briefly what else did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Vinnyxboxone Win User

OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD

You sir are a f***** genius

I unplugged the wheel and fh5 now works

( i only play wherl with snowrunner and fm7 so im very happy i dont need it in fh5 )

Ive started the game and plugged the wheel back in and no issues !!!

Time to go back lapping on the nurburgring in fm7 😍🤘

Ive just got to see now if MW2019 works but its still dowloading

Oh man i cant thank you enough for the info on the fh issues and the post you sent in previous replies!!!!!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure!
    Share the results when possible

I go to bed for now :sweat_smile:
Thema:

1. Some games have audio problems - Similar Threads - games audio problems

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  4. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  6. Twitch app game audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app game audio problem: Hello, Ran into an absurd problem. Any time I try to stream Vampry on the twitch app OR on Mixer through xbox one, the game audio is nowhere to be found. You can hear me through the mic on my...
  7. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX4 game audio problem on xbox1 elite: Hi. I've recently upgraded to a xbox 1 elite system. I'm moving over my TB PX4 from my 360 to my new system. I'm experiencing problems with game audio fading from normal sound levels to...
  10. Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update: I'm having this issue as well. I recorded a few clips of Trials Fusion today, and each clip I recorded had missing audio. I also could not broadcast to Twitch either after the update. It would...