Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

Discus and support Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i tried to launch skyrim yesterday and for some reason it opens ''games service'' on microsft store(i already have it downloaded), this happens with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Felipe Marcelo, Jul 21, 2021.

  1. Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch


    i tried to launch skyrim yesterday and for some reason it opens ''games service'' on microsft store(i already have it downloaded), this happens with dead cells, backbone, moonlighter and darksiders genesis, but astroneer opens normaly. i was playing those games with no plobem since the begging of this month but it wont open now and i dont know what is happening

    :)
     
    Felipe Marcelo, Jul 21, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Please try to carry out the solutions below.

    Solution 1: Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    PC reboot

    Install gaming service like you would normally

    Solution 2: Go to your computer settings>Applications>Applications and features find the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then click on advanced options and then tap the repair option in the window that opens.

    After that try starting your games.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

    I'm happy to help. When you need help, don't hesitate to contact us.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

    Got it, try the solution below, please.

    Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

    In the same powershell window, enter "start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN"
  5. Felipe Marcelo Win User

    Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

    i notice that the gaming service still counting as download even without the files, cant download again
  6. Felipe Marcelo Win User

    Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

    finally worked, thanks 👍
Thema:

Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

Loading...
  1. Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch - Similar Threads - games game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. darksiders genesis pc wont start