Some change ideas

Discus and support Some change ideas in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OrcboIg, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. /u/OrcboIg
    /u/OrcboIg Guest

    Some change ideas


    I’m loving the new gamertag system but the limit to 12 characters including spaces was not so good and was suggesting to revert the max to 16 and not 12.

    submitted by /u/OrcboIg
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/OrcboIg, Nov 21, 2019
    #1
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Some Gamertag Ideas

    You could go on forever, there has to be billions of possible gamers tags.
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

    Just some Ideas!

    The Tact lights are still very blinding on Day maps like Bazzar an Siene, I dont have a problem with the laser lights, maybe they are a bit too wide, tighten them up a tad an they are good, But get those damn flashlights out of here, or water them down to
    nothing.. :]
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Just some Ideas!

    You don't think they should nerf the flashlights? Thats pretty much universally agreed upon.
  5. DriedPooh Win User

    Just some Ideas!

    shouldn't be in a tank if your not an engineer anyway. stop moaning and learn situational awareness
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

    Just some Ideas!

    theres NO counter for the C4 while in a Tank! unless I get some engineer to follow me around (I dont always want to be an engineer)is that what your saying? lmao
    I shouldnt have to get out of the Tank, seems to me like the choppers get all the sweet perks an over armored vehicles, Three stingers can barley put a dent in one of those if he hasnt already either droped to the ground an repair or have an engeneer
    in the chopper repairing in flight.
Thema:

Some change ideas

Loading...
  1. Some change ideas - Similar Threads - change ideas

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. How to change my account to adult no idea how tf its child account my age is correct in the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my account to adult no idea how tf its child account my age is correct in the...: How to change my account to adult no idea how tf its child account my age is correct in the info eaf867a6-0bf5-4c66-8ba2-d1ef1829b97f
  10. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...