some captures are grey and won’t play
Discus and support some captures are grey and won’t play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! About 8 of my captures will not play when I click on them and either stay on a grey screen or show up with a symbol showing I can’t play the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Total_Week_4219, Dec 12, 2023.
Thema:
some captures are grey and won’t play
Loading...
-
some captures are grey and won’t play - Similar Threads - captures are grey
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
in game captures not capturing every capture
in XboX Insidersin game captures not capturing every capture: I've been playing avatar frontiers of Pandora the last few weeks and I haven't had an issue with using the game's photo mode to capture in game pictures. normally the captures go right to my... -
why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11: all my 3 buttons are greyed out except the microphone how do i fix it??? i set all the gamedvr and enable values to 1 how do i fix ??/ help???? 3cff387d-5816-4be2-a3f5-476251b36caa -
Xbox Game Bar Capture Greyed Out
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Bar Capture Greyed Out: Xbox gamer bar is greyed out when I try to take a screenshot or record a video. All options have been enabled in the settings. Not sure what issue is. I've also tried repairing the file and a...