Some achievements unlock when achieved, while other achievements don't. How can I fix this?

Discus and support Some achievements unlock when achieved, while other achievements don't. How can I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on Xbox One, and playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I already have the game on pc, and have all achievements unlocked there, so playing on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arne Timmer, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Arne Timmer
    Arne Timmer Guest

Some achievements unlock when achieved, while other achievements don't. How can I fix this?

I am on Xbox One, and playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I already have the game on pc, and have all achievements unlocked there, so playing on Xbox would be a new challenge. But when I started playing, I noticed that certain achievements didn't pop. And once I was out of the prologue, and could roam free, I quickly got a few achievements, but after a while, other achievements stayed at 74%, or 63%. Entirely others never gotten off 0%. My WiFi is fine, and I even tried it with an internet cable. Nothing.

So how can I play this game, if the achievements don't unlock?

:)

Arne Timmer, Aug 24, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is nothing you can do, but wait until they unlock. Sometimes though, it could just be a bug with the game, and the developer hasn't fixed it yet. Usually when the developer fixes the issue, the achievements should unlock the next time you start the game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gta V Online Achievements Not Unlocking on xbox one

Hi TheGeekyBanana, achievements not unlocking is common with the Xbox One. Some users unlock them fine, while others don't. Microsoft are aware of the problem, and are working on it. Worry not, as your achievements will unlock eventually, I know as I
    waited for achievements to unlock for Destiny, and they finally did a few days ago.
  4. BlHimmel Win User

Backward compatibility problem

I can unlock only achievement from Xbox one games,when I play on Xbox one,Xbox 360 achievement not unlocking while playing. I have a prove pic but I don't know how to post it here :(
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Achievements not unlocking in the crew or assassins creed unity

Some achievements can get delayed when they unlock. If you go into the Achievements app you should see your progress as 100% for your achievements.

If this is the case, simply keep using your console as you normally would and eventually the achievement will pop. You don't even need to be playing the game you obtained the achievement in at the time. I had this with a few achievements and after a couple
    of days while doing something unrelated the achievement unlock just pops for the ones you obtained.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Achievement System needs better incentives

I don't think you'll see some real incentives with achievements as people can mod them.

You do unlock some gamerpics when you unlock certain achievements. For example on Gears 2, when you complete the game on co-op, you unlock an achievement and a gamerpic. The same thing happens in A World of Keflings and other gamers, I've noticed.
Thema:

1. Some achievements unlock when achieved, while other achievements don't. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - achievements unlock achieved

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  5. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  6. ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ODST Achievements on MCC not unlocking: Hi I have completed the ODST campaign on heroic with friends start to finish and the first and final missions will not show as completed no matter how many times we watch through the epilogue etc....
  7. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  8. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  9. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  10. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....