Some Achievements plain not showing?

Discus and support Some Achievements plain not showing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have worked with two different people at Xbox support and neither had an answer. I was told to come here. the problem persists between multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GageBaldauf, Feb 5, 2025.

  1. GageBaldauf
    GageBaldauf Guest

    Some Achievements plain not showing?


    I have worked with two different people at Xbox support and neither had an answer. I was told to come here.

    the problem persists between multiple devices. Does anyone know why this happened and if it can be fixed. below are examples. one with the problem another working as intended


    Some Achievements plain not showing? [​IMG]

    Some Achievements plain not showing? [​IMG]

    Some Achievements plain not showing? [​IMG]

    Some Achievements plain not showing? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    GageBaldauf, Feb 5, 2025
    #1
  2. YellowJacket LE Win User

    Achievements Should Be Hard To Achieve

    ^^ Agreed...some achievements are just plain weird such as I have literally found every collectible in Condemned 1(dead birds and metal pieces) but it never counted it because the game requires you to play start to finish collecting all things rather than
    go back and find missed stuff like I did:/...achievements to me are like inlaws...it's ok if they show up and perfectly fine if they don't.
  3. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

    Will hearthfire have achievements?

    [quote user="Owen H Brown"]

    ...achievements gives me incentive to play through some more...

    [/quote]

    Achievements should be just bonuses for doing something or incentive for doing something else. I support them. The OP's mentality is plain stupid though.
  4. M4RV 71 Win User

    GRA: Achievement Issues (MS please fix/update)

    Exactly, rule of thumb which I have done now for ages is don't buy DLC until I play the game and see if the updated achievements show then go onto xbox.com and see if they are showing on there. If they don't show on xbox.com then wait. If you already have
    glitched achievements then you will need to recover your profile and play through again. Most likely from an old save before the DLC started.

    Not everything is straight forward and plain sailing with MS and DLC's
  5. Dumb M0nk3yz Win User

    Achievement list is finally official

    A 50 gamerscore viral achievement is just plain stupid, but I'll take it.
  6. BrendanConway Win User

    Unable to upadate the background on the homepage

    I am experiencing a similar problem but it doesn't only affect when I try to set Achievement art as the background. I have the same issue with screenshots as well. In addition to that, if I have a plain colour background, game art only shows up in the
    background sometimes - not all the time.
Thema:

Some Achievements plain not showing?

Loading...
  1. Some Achievements plain not showing? - Similar Threads - Achievements plain showing

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...