Solved: Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

Discus and support Solved: Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm reaching out in effort to help others and author of this thread, which was closed without solving the problem (as is most topics here...)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomáš Bohuněk, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Solved: Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

Hi, I'm reaching out in effort to help others and author of this thread, which was closed without solving the problem (as is most topics here...) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/30d54daf-ff01-4624-92dc-a2daf982fc18?page=2

I had the same issue, and this thread let me to just go into settings and change from "audio to record: all" to "disabled" and then back to "all". Since then, the mic doesn't disable when I alt-tab (at least for now) and I assume it's just typical bug in Windows where the UI is rendering false information than what is actually configured. Boy oh boy how upset was I about it for months! Very close to just starting to use OBS instead of this unreliable built-in disappointment.

:)

Tomáš Bohuněk, Feb 21, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

We are unable to find the original question since one the question is answered, it stays closed. If you could provide me the original question link?
  3. iTsFx Win User

Thank you, unfortunately, the question is already locked and we can't add anything else to the question.

But I'll save your solution, when possible I'll attach to it.
  4. Tomáš Bohuněk Win User

5. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Thank you for sharing your solution to the Xbox game bar audio recording issue. It's great to hear that you were able to solve the problem by changing the audio settings. Hopefully, your solution will help others who are experiencing the same issue. It's always frustrating when a built-in feature like the Xbox game bar doesn't work as intended, but it's great to see that there are workarounds available.
  6. Tomáš Bohuněk Win User

It would be great if you could reach out to the original question's author to let them know the issue has a workaround!
Thema:

1. Solved: Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out - Similar Threads - Solved game bar

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  8. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  9. (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.: So today i was about to play something on my Xbox series s and when i selected a game it reset my Xbox and now says i have a wired connection when i don't and now whenever i try to start any game...
  10. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...