( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

Discus and support ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrewB✔️, Dec 29, 2019.

1. DrewB✔️
    DrewB✔️ Guest

( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and dedicated to it For all my saved data to be gone just like that
    makes no sense at all I never delete my data so what’s going on there’s no way you can access the cloud saves game data this is ridiculous PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

:)

DrewB✔️, Dec 29, 2019
  2. DrewB✔️ Win User

Thanks for the reply but I wasn’t trying to transfer my character text box one I’ve had Xbox one for a while and have my character on there for my saved data was missing but for some reason I had to GTA digital games in my ready to install so I deleted
    the one I had and download the other one and the saved game data Was in the other one that I download it’s weird that I had two digital GTA games
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Cloud saves from GTA V for the Xbox 360 are no longer compatible with the Xbox One version of the game.

For a short time after the game released you could import your online charchater into the Xbox One version but not any more unfortunately. This was a decision by RockStar not Microsoft.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

5. IntenseJames Win User

Purchased vehicles but they weren't delivered.

I always put my cars in my garage then save I have been playing GTA Games since the first one on PC,PS1.There's a bug in GTA 5 they didn't fix and I know Rockstar is working on a patch right now.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

[LINK] 10 New Screenshots Just Out!

There is already a dedicated thread for posting new information regarding GTA V. It's been dedicated since Day 1 thanks to good ol' iAshHD, a well-known contributor of "respectful GTA V info".

@Anthonymrb, "and in two days this thread will be 3-5 pages back" as others will be viewing the GTA V Updates thread.
Thema:

1. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360 - Similar Threads - SOLVED Xb1 Gta

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...