[SOLVED] I can't hold down "W" key & "D" key at the same time, Why is this?

Discus and support [SOLVED] I can't hold down "W" key & "D" key at the same time, Why is this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I'm trying to play a game I enjoy, it really bothers me when I can't Hold down W key & D key at the same time. W & D key are used a lot from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BennettMAL, Jun 30, 2022.

1. BennettMAL
    BennettMAL Guest

Every time I'm trying to play a game I enjoy, it really bothers me when I can't Hold down W key & D key at the same time. W & D key are used a lot from me. This has happened in the past, but it randomly got fixed a few weeks later. This game I play mainly used the keys "WASD" to move around. I have to let go of one of the keys to use the other key just to use it. It simply annoying me very much. It really sucks to not be able to use these keys at the same time. My favorite games use WASD, without it I can't play as good.

:)

BennettMAL, Jun 30, 2022
  2. BennettMAL Win User

It is on a Separate keyboard. My keyboard is a Logitech. I am unsure of the Keyboard name. It is very similar to this keyboard:
    [​IMG]
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

depends on the keyboard you are using, some keyboards use the same circuit for multiple keys and then that prevents this, and if it did work then it could be the keyboard going faulty or the keyboard controller.

is this on a separate keyboard or a laptop keyboard.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the feedback Bennet

May I know if you already tried installing Roblox from Microsoft Store?

Or do the opposite, install the .exe file from Roblox website and double check if issue persists

Also, could you try installing the game on another computer to see if the issue persists on that PC?

This helps us to isolate the issue
  5. BennettMAL Win User

Hey,

The issue has been fixed. For some reason, One of my other keys triggers this problem. Every time I put the key in (+) it triggers this issue. When I take it out, it fixed. I am very sorry for wasting your time. I also found out its not just on Roblox. Its on anything, google, Microsoft, other websites/typing/games.

- Bennett
  6. BennettMAL Win User

Sorry for the delay, The game I play is ROBLOX. It is on Xbox But I play on PC version. I put it under this category (games and Xbox) because I had no idea what other category. I keep restarting my PC thinking if it would work, It has not worked. This started to happen firstly around mid-March to early April. Then now, started since June 15th, 2022. ROBLOX has gotten one small update since June 15th.

If you need more details I can give more, I am guaranteed it won't be a lot though. Thanks, Josef!
Thema:

1. [SOLVED] I can't hold down "W" key & "D" key at the same time, Why is this? - Similar Threads - SOLVED can't hold

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...