(SOLVED) Friends appearing as offline Nintendo switch minecraft

Discus and support (SOLVED) Friends appearing as offline Nintendo switch minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I already fixed it lol. Im trying to play on minecraft nintendo switch and im trying to join my friend, im signed into microsoft and nintendo online... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rendoves4, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Rendoves4
    Rendoves4 Guest

I already fixed it lol. Im trying to play on minecraft nintendo switch and im trying to join my friend, im signed into microsoft and nintendo online but it says my friend is offline, im trying to join her game shes playing on xbox with another friend too and it worked for the other person but its not working when i join, when i searched up in cross platform friends she said that the point number or whatever its called wasnt the same but that was the only person that showed up, also this is the first time ive tried to join someone in minecraft switch online

:)

Rendoves4, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Rendoves4

Is this happening with this friend only?

Are you able to test with another?

In the meantime try this:

Sign out from the game with your Microsoft account, then double check if all privacy/online settings are allowed:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings

Then, delete and re-add your friend using the Xbox profile website:

https://account.xbox.com/Profile?xr=mebarnav&am...

Ask them to delete and re-add you too.

Finally uninstall and install Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch and try again
  3. Rendoves4 Win User

I got it to work, turns out we both had the wrong gamertag put in, Thank you though!
  4. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  5. Matthew Lau1 Win User

Mincraft error 100 and 102

I can’t join online friends on Minecraft Nintendo switch
  6. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

No the invitation doesn’t even appear on my Nintendo switch only on my mobile Minecraft account.
Thema:

1. (SOLVED) Friends appearing as offline Nintendo switch minecraft - Similar Threads - SOLVED Friends appearing

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...