Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer

Discus and support Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE ANDATRON, Jun 6, 2021.

1. THE ANDATRON
    THE ANDATRON Guest

So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried to join multiplayer such as GTA online , battlefield 1 or even Rainbow six siege, I couldn't join them, there was always an error when trying to do so.

I have set up the Xbox home correctly, even removing my other Xbox as my home, I have restarted the Xbox, the games and the router with no luck, I've tried power cycling the console, again with no luck.

All the privacy settings are set to either allow or everyone, again with no luck.

I did change the Xbox homes so I could play d2 content on another Xbox in my house so I think it could possibly be something to do with that, but I did set the homes back to how they where before that and now I'm getting this unable to play multiplayer issue.

And before people ask, I'm on a wireless connection to a 5G tp link with an open NAT type, when testing multiplayer connection and NAT type, the Xbox says everything is fine and running as it should

*UPDATE*

I have resolved the issue, I am now able to join multiplayer in games mentioned before, for those wondering or have a similar issue, I removed my account from the Xbox, then turned off the Xbox, left it off for around 10 mins to be sure, then turned the Xbox back on and re-added the account.

:)

THE ANDATRON, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Angelo L. Win User

Hi!

Do you have xbox live gold or game pass ultimate?
  3. THE ANDATRON Win User

Another account has Xbox live and set up home Xbox to share it.

I have solved this issue right now in fact, I had to remove my account and then re-add the account to the Xbox and I am now able to join multiplayer like i was able to in the past.
  4. FriskiNiski Win User

Xbox PC party chat

Hello Littleworm24,

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions on this page.

Here is a troubleshoot page that you can try first to solve your problems.

Party Audio Troubleshoot
  5. depressed brute Win User

HOW TO PLAY GAMES

You have to buy xbox live gold subscription to be able to play xbox live like multiplayer and join party
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Can't access multiplayer

If you can't hear your friends in an Xbox Live party or you can't join or host a multiplayer game using Xbox Live on Windows 10, follow the solutions provided on this

link

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Solved join live

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...