[Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES

Discus and support [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Solution: uninstall then reboot reinstall !!! Don't run when installing. run after the download is fully completed. For Chinese Users: 表现如下,总是提示... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarterJimER, Nov 8, 2021.

1. CarterJimER
    CarterJimER Guest

Solution:

1. uninstall then reboot
    2. reinstall
    3. !!! Don't run when installing.
    4. run after the download is fully completed.
    For Chinese Users:

表现如下,总是提示 法连接xbox live服务器(开 速器也不行),提示状态CERES。右上角显示安装进度为0%。

[Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES [​IMG]

解决办法:

1. 除游戏,重启主机

2. 开 速器

3. 重新下载安装,安装过程中不要运行游戏,等完全下载完毕之后再打开就没问题了。

:)

CarterJimER, Nov 8, 2021
  2. HarryUnwin Win User

what is code CERES

Hi

Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted. Status: CERES”

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, which hasn’t worked, my xbox is logged into live, i have an active gold membership and can play other games online like GTA V!

i have a load bar in the top right corner on the main menu which says MW installation in progress 0% and when in the main menu the campaign, warzone and COD store all say unavailable!

my guess is that i need to be connected to the servers for this MW download to complete?

i have tried all the normal, like reinstalling, restarting router, checking network connection etc, but as i says xbox live works 100% fine on all other platforms

i run an xbox one

please advise

Harry
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Troubleshooting COD Warfare saying: Status: Ceres

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. FeyTech Win User

Meine lieblings methode dafür ist den reservierten speicher und spiel verwalten wo man die add on gezeigt bekommt aber wichtig nur den spielstand vom gerät nicht aus der cloud .. Danach zwingt das spiel zu einem sync. Hilft bei mir zu 99%alle start und dlc
    fehler zubeseitigen

[Translation-My favorite method for this is the reserved memory and managing the game where you can see the add-on, but important only the game status from the device and not from the cloud. Then the game forces you to sync. Helps me to 99% eliminate
    all start and dlc errors]
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Looking up this error code, it might be helpful to open the ports on your modem for the game. Have you tried opening the ports for Call of Duty games? You can find information on how to do that at Activision Support.

Activision Support - External Link

https://support.activision.com/
  6. CharlotteVan Steenla Win User

I found a youtube video that worked I had to empty my reserved space
Thema:

1. [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES - Similar Threads - Solved 2021 COD

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...