Solvable, not solvable today

Discus and support Solvable, not solvable today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I signed in to play Spider solvable medium and both games have not been solvable. It tells me no more moves. I didn't know this could occur. Just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hyacinth1956, Jan 15, 2018.

  1. Hyacinth1956
    Hyacinth1956 Guest

    Solvable, not solvable today


    Today I signed in to play Spider solvable medium and both games have not been solvable. It tells me no more moves. I didn't know this could occur. Just thought you should know as it isn't very fun to be left hanging when I am not supposed to be.

    :)
     
    Hyacinth1956, Jan 15, 2018
    #1
  2. NOT all solvable

    I have been playing Grandmaster Klondike games since the feature became available and now I just encountered my first Grandmaster solvable game that is not solvable. I consider this a bug. If a game is solvable, it should be solvable. If anyone in Microsoft
    is reading this post and is interested in the specific game that I encountered, let me know and I can provide the Klondike.ark file that will setup the game for you.
     
    Gentleasadove, Jan 15, 2018
    #2
  3. Klondike Grandmaster solvable game is not solvable

    After further attempts I was able to solve the game.
     
    Gentleasadove, Jan 15, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Solvable, not solvable today

    All of the challenges are solvable. If you get stuck, try checking youtube.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 15, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Solvable, not solvable today

    All of the challenges are solvable. If you get stuck, try checking youtube.
  6. Gentleasadove Win User

    NOT all solvable

    I have been playing Grandmaster Klondike games since the feature became available and now I just encountered my first Grandmaster solvable game that is not solvable. I consider this a bug. If a game is solvable, it should be solvable. If anyone in Microsoft
    is reading this post and is interested in the specific game that I encountered, let me know and I can provide the Klondike.ark file that will setup the game for you.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Todays tri peaks solvable?

    All daily challenges are solvable.
  8. Direct Bump 8 Win User

    Todays tri peaks solvable?

    BULL. SHOW A SOLUTION FOR TODAYS TRI PEAKS. BETTER YET....LOOK AT MICHELLE'S UTUBE RESULTS.
  9. Ed Cher. Win User

    The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

    They need to change it , or better to just give it to everyone who wasted too much time trying to solve an EASY TRI PEAKS that was not solvable!!! And there all to be solvable in the Daily Challenges.
Thema:

Solvable, not solvable today

Loading...
  1. Solvable, not solvable today - Similar Threads - Solvable solvable today

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  5. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  6. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  7. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  8. is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable: Is the Tripeaks game for September 16, 2023, solvable? 6399642b-8e8b-4f03-816c-619604eb69c4
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. Todays tri peaks solvable?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Todays tri peaks solvable?: Todays Tri-Peaks solvable? 4b7f90d3-ec16-4d74-9720-9d44e62632dd