SOLUTION Xbox One not turning on at all

Discus and support SOLUTION Xbox One not turning on at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had the same problem (light momenteraly turned on and off after a second) and I was reading through the posts. I followed the instructions but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VASSILIS NYC, Jan 5, 2014.

1. VASSILIS NYC
    VASSILIS NYC Guest

I had the same problem (light momenteraly turned on and off after a second) and I was reading through the posts. I followed the instructions but nothing. But I think I have the solution. I press the on button on the controller and the then I kept pressing
    the on button on the console repeatedly(it might take 30 second or more) and it actually turned on after a bit. The first time it gave me the green screen but that is not a problem. Shut it down and do the same thing again. Once it turns on, take out the
    disk and press the controller connect button on the side and the connect button on the controller. After that wait for a couple of minutes and the console will leave the green screen and turn on.

:)

VASSILIS NYC, Jan 5, 2014
  2. NEGRO NEO
    NEGRO NEO Guest
    Xbox One not turning on at all

Did this stuff start happening after the update

NEGRO NEO, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Timerider42
    Timerider42 Guest
    Xbox One not turning on at all

Finally got my replacement power supply in the mail. It took almost about 3 weeks and I had to pay to ship back the old power supply. Just tried it and the same thing happens. It didn't fix anything.

This is what I get for trusting Microsoft. Don't buy their [MOD REMOVED] day one.

Timerider42, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Theburntman Win User

Xbox One turning on and then off solution.

Mine does the same bullcrap. I don't use "Instant on" I use power savings mode. (But if I use instant on, it starts up just fine without shutting down at all in fact)

And I can literally, press the button 10 times in a row goes beep turns on then off, over and over and over, and sometimes out of no where it will turn on just fine.

But If I turn the reciever to the input the console plugs into 7 times out of 10 it will turn on just fine if it detects an input it's trying to use.

If I turn this xbox one in, while it's still under factory warranty, will this screw up my 1 time replacement for the 3 year replacement warranty I purchased? This just seems lame they cant just give you a pathetic power brick if that's the problem.
  5. N4teTheGre4t420 Win User

I have this problem somewhat frequently and yes I can tell you it is the power brick messing up. I have mine plugged into a powerstrip, I turned the power strip off and on several times and my xbox one would still not stay on. So I decided to start pushing
    the eject and on buttons very frantically and it managed to stay on. Whatever the case Microsoft NEEDS TO FIX THIS ASAP!!! (PS here's how you tell if your xbox is going to do this, you plug your xbox in, the light on the power brick should turn white and remain
    white, if it doesn't then your xbox will have this problem.)
  6. Roderickissus Win User

I am also having this problem at least once a day I contacted support yesterday and they can't seem to figure out what the problem is. I'm supposed to get a follow up call today to see what they can do they are suggesting a system restore. Idk this problem
    is a weird one. Any solution? Besides getting a replacement?
  7. Virtual Sabre Win User

Mine turns off after 5-10 minutes- just like that. Could this be solved via update? It's really weird...
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

My Xbox froze and now it won't turn on

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with the Xbox One console. When you power on the console, does the light turn on and stay on with no display, turn on and then turn back off, or does the light not turn on at all?

If this is the case then we will need to troubleshoot your consoles power supply. Go ahead and click on the following link for the Xbox One Power Solutions Troubleshooter.

Xbox One S or Xbox One X Power Solutions

Xbox One Power Supply Solution

Please let us know if this has helped!
Thema:

1. SOLUTION Xbox One not turning on at all - Similar Threads - SOLUTION turning

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. any solutions please

in XBoX on Consoles
    any solutions please: my rk61 keboard turns on when i connect it to the xbox but then none of the keys work so i cant type or move in any compatible game any solutions? 1b8b6188-c361-4f05-a113-f5ca12dce070