Solution for XBOX app not updating or installing

Discus and support Solution for XBOX app not updating or installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been struggling with XBOX app not working like many others the past couple of days. I manually installed it using uptodown.com. It works.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poohatch, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Poohatch
    Poohatch Guest

Hi,

I've been struggling with XBOX app not working like many others the past couple of days.

I manually installed it using uptodown.com.

It works.

LOL

:)

Poohatch, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Valebrenes28451 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not update to 1.19.20

Hello, I already have the solution, you must install the update from the Xbox app, not from the Microsoft store, go to Xbox and the update will be in your library, I hope it works.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

If you're having trouble installing or running a game from the Xbox app on your PC or Windows device, try the following solutions.

Solutions
    As simple as this. A simple reboot can fix many things.
    Press the Home button on the taskbar, type settings, and select Settings.
    In Windows 10, select Update & security. In Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update tab, select Check for updates to see if updates are available for your device.
    After downloading the updates, select Install now to start the installation.

After installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates are applied.
    For more information, go to:

Windows Update
    Press the Home button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.

Under Updates and downloads, check to see if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services. If an update is available, select Update.
  4. subdood Win User

Flight Simulator update - store

Your solution worked for me. I had to install the xbox app. Then I ran it, and checked for updates in the Microsoft store. It streamed in and updated the new MSFS update immediately! xbox account integration now appears to be required with htis update. Probably for crossplay.
  5. Samboy999 Win User

Xbox Accessories on PC bricked my Xbox One controller and I don't have a access to a Xbox One console

I just had exactly the same issue

I finally installed Windows 10 and knew that this was a prerequisite for updating the xbox one controller firmware. Installed the "xbox Accessories" app and attempted to update the firmware.

The update stalled at 0% and waited 10 minutes and hit the back arrow. The xbox accessories app no longer sees my controller...... seems that the app bricked it.

Like the original poster I do not own an xbox one console

Any solutions to this problem?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Need help installing Redfall on xbox app on PC.

Hi, Kevin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try installing the game again, and see if it works.

Solution 2: Check if all the updates are installed for your device by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.

Solution 3: Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Thema:

1. Solution for XBOX app not updating or installing - Similar Threads - Solution app updating

2. Is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution?: The button on my Xbox One S was flashing after I had put it off(after I had factory reset it after previous issues) and is now not displaying on my TV. I have checked the HDMI cable and it is...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?: Hi, My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002 Official one released now is...
  5. Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution for error 102 without getting it repaired?: A few days ago my Xbox one s digital was being slow so I restarted it and after it was done the error 102 appeared, I tried factory reset, reset, restart and leaving it off for a while and took...
  6. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  7. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  8. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  9. " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We can't save more data for this game or app " with no solution, what do I do without...: I'm having an issue where whenever I try to open mortal kombat 11 a notification appears saying " We can't save more data for this game or app " so I went into my saved data through games and...
  10. Native discord app not working. Any solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Native discord app not working. Any solutions?: Does anybody has the same issue? Remote play is on, i tried unlinking and relinking my accounts. I still could not connect to any channels on discord. submitted by /u/b3tt3rWRLD [link] [comments]