Solution for freezing screens when trying to collect after solving sudoku puzzles

Discus and support Solution for freezing screens when trying to collect after solving sudoku puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have found that I can get around the issue of the screen freezing when I try to collect the reward after solving a puzzle by doing the following: 1)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mpfennig13, Sep 12, 2017.

1. mpfennig13
    mpfennig13 Guest

Solution for freezing screens when trying to collect after solving sudoku puzzles

I have found that I can get around the issue of the screen freezing when I try to collect the reward after solving a puzzle by doing the following:

1) Click on the ad that is currently displayed

2) Close the page when the browser begins to load the ad

3) Click the "Collect" button

:)

mpfennig13, Sep 12, 2017
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Sep 12, 2017
  3. DensestKey63
    DensestKey63 Guest
    sudoku is freezing

Hi. for the last 2 weeks, Sudoku has been freezing while I'm dooing the puzzles. Could you fix this. Please. Thanks.

DensestKey63, Sep 12, 2017
  4. josejose8a86 Win User

Sudoku game start up freezes on Surface Pro

My Microsoft Sudoku game no longer starts. Have reloaded Microsoft Solitaire collection and at the bottom chosen Microsoft Sudoku game and each time I start it I get initial Microsoft Sudoku starting screen and then it shifts to a blank blue screen and
    freezes.

Multiple downloads have also failed and checked for Microsoft Updates and completed those....

Any suggestions to restore Sudoku? Note other Microsoft Solitaire games work from the collection.
    Hello MittCda, sorry to hear that my friend, in this case what version OS (Windows) runs your Surface Pro

Thanks
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

xbox fails to update november update

Hey guys! There was a known issue yesterday where this occured but our LIVE Engineers were able to solve it. If you're still having issues with freezing after the most recent update, can I have you try our

Screen Freeze Solution
    ? Let us know how it goes! :)
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

360S Freezing

I would recommend checking out the screen freeze solution. But after running through that myself, it you've already cleared cache
    and removed/reinserted the HDD. Unless moving your console solves your freeze solution, you'll need to get it repaired.
  7. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Xbox Freezes Up during Minecraft - Already Cleared Caches

try unplugging all cables and removing the hard drive. after a couple minutes return the hard drive and all cables. try to reproduce the freeze problem. if that dosent work try this screen freeze solution.

support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-solution
    If this dosent work try and delete and redownload Minecraft
  8. Knowitall(2) Win User

Freezes powering up

Thema:

1. Solution for freezing screens when trying to collect after solving sudoku puzzles - Similar Threads - Solution freezing screens

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gameinput is causing my system freeze at random. can anyone tell any solution to...: I had free 1 month Xbox game pass which came free with my pc when I bought it in 2021 (I can claim it till September 2023), So I claimed it in July 2023 and downloaded several games with Xbox game...