solitary and bingo not working

Discus and support solitary and bingo not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I really don't understand why microsoft makes us pay for the games that used to be free and then even though we pay for them, they can't keep them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DuckyTruck6992, May 24, 2021.

1. solitary and bingo not working

I really don't understand why microsoft makes us pay for the games that used to be free and then even though we pay for them, they can't keep them playable . Right now it is solitary and bingo that won't even start. It has happened to other games also. Another reason to love microsoft. NOT

:)

DuckyTruck6992, May 24, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

bingo has been fully shutdown on all platforms, that was shut beginning of april and was delisted from the stores last october. and if you are on windows 8 still then none of the other games are now available as the services for them have been shut except for windows 10.
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. E.J. 2023 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

I had the same problem, here's what worked for me: Open Microsoft Store, go to your Library and then Games, choose the game you want to play (or the Solitary Collection itself) and press Open/Play, then accept or deny cookies.

The game started for me when I did this and now I can open the Solitary Collection as normal. Hope this helps.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

This was a great read, thanks :) I am hoping that we have a trailer for Solitary Warfare or something at the Series X launch. No doubt this project they are working on will be amazing.
  6. liamcoche Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

It's interesting to see the Halo and Gears franchise developers working together. I'm interested to see how Solitary Warfare turns out, and I'll be keeping my eye on the project
Thema:

1. solitary and bingo not working - Similar Threads - solitary bingo working

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  6. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  7. When will you be fixing Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be fixing Bingo?: When will you be fixing Microsoft Bingo? e894bbed-c161-424a-ab46-9726daf63744
  8. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  9. Bingo game won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game won't work: Bingo game at first acts like it want to connect then says that microsoft is working on the problem and should be up soon. This has been going on for over a month...
  10. Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?: Why Can't i get into bingo we have been trying for a month now and it is not connecting ? please fix bb3a92dc-0f82-4efc-b992-0d3957783dfc