Solitare games
Discus and support Solitare games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for over 3 weeks now I have not been able to play any of your solitare games and daily challenges. I can play all other games. this is getting out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maryrita60, Jul 9, 2017.
Thema:
Solitare games
Loading...
-
Solitare games - Similar Threads - Solitare games
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
anyone having problems with microsoft solitare collection
in XBoX Games and Appsanyone having problems with microsoft solitare collection: anyine having problems with microsoft solittare collection b9154889-b633-49ac-b606-48080c5c8e59 -
Solitare Collection - Graphics problem
in XBoX Games and AppsSolitare Collection - Graphics problem: There is a problem with the Graphics, more often than not, therefore the game is unplayable. I would like to subscribe to this game, but not until these problems are sorted with the Graphics.... -
CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...
in XBoX Games and AppsCrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...: I had username CrossAcrobat556. I have deleted my ***Removed PII***@gmail.com effective October 27. I have created 2 new Microsoft accounts. ***Removed PII***@gmail.com & ***Removed... -
lost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update
in XBoX Games and Appslost statistics on Solitare Colection after latest MS11 update: lost statistics on Solitaire Collection after latest MS11 update? da41d670-225c-49c8-8896-d11cbe98ec50 -
Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d -
Solitar
in XBoX Games and AppsSolitar: Why am I being charged again in Feb., paid in Jan. for solitar a1be2b53-b4be-4ae1-a0ff-b62e2c371bf3