Solitaire is playing disgusting full screen slotmania ads

Discus and support Solitaire is playing disgusting full screen slotmania ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get rid of these ads. They are inappropriate on so many levels. Before anyone says anything ... I HAVE cleared cookies and site data. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wendyTownrow, Apr 15, 2020.

1. wendyTownrow
    wendyTownrow Guest

How do I get rid of these ads. They are inappropriate on so many levels.

Before anyone says anything ... I HAVE cleared cookies and site data. The ads still appear, so there is no way this is connected to a viewing algorithm!

I do not look at any slot type games, I do NOT look at adult sites.

If I was a gambling addict this could sens me over the edge. Solitaire should be a family friendly game, not have slots showing up.

Especially as these ads are full screen and you cannot proceed to your selected game till they have played in full ...

I always play as a guest because I am not interested in any of the competitions etc ....

I am seriously considering removing this ap from my computer because the ads are creating stress for me that I do not need. I would not want a child seeing these ads and thinking this was indeed pleasurable and fun ...

:)

wendyTownrow, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

If the ad creates stress, you may want to uninstall it as a whole.
  3. georgefuks Win User

MS solitaire es un insulto a la poca inteligencia que tengo . cada 7 min de juego encajan 30 sec de adds

pare que ? a mis 70 primaveres no me interes jewels etc

LO MAS IMPORTANTE : cuando compre esta pc . con win7 solitaire era sin avisos pelotudos

cuando me pasaron a win 10 cambiaron el programa

son unos abusivos capitalistas invasivos que se pueden ir a la mismisima miercoles
  4. IanDahlenburg Win User

I too have this problem, playing online microsoft games.

The problem started about a year ago, and I suspect it came with a win. update.

I have also blamed G5, the producers of the games which override microsoft's games.

No joy from them.

Why won't microsoft do something about this?
  5. AridLizard Win User

to get rid of the ads you would need to log in and purchase the version without ads.

it gives you this information if you click on "Want to disable ads? Tap here" at the bottom of the screen.
  6. wendyTownrow Win User

If the ad creates stress, you may want to uninstall it as a whole.
    Geth that does really not help, I like playing Solitaire and have been playing the Microsoft version since the early 90s. I just want these ads gone. I can cope with small ads off to one side but this big ad that wont let me play before I have watched it,
    is not friendly.

I may have to uninstall it if MS does not see the need.
Thema:

1. Solitaire is playing disgusting full screen slotmania ads - Similar Threads - Solitaire playing disgusting

2. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  3. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  4. Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite: For years I have paid annually to play Microsoft Premium Solitaire suite - renewal date July 2024. For the last week I am constantly getting ads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....
  5. Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....: Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago. My subscription is paid up. What is the solution???? 6d83f4eb-9f73-4a71-8982-ce6d34b9ae04
  6. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  7. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  8. I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.: I have to change my credit card number. I want to avoid adverts when playing solitaire. My card was lost and I need to provide a new number and do not know how. 0ff62c56-c394-47ec-baef-543fd955d2ee
  9. I can't play my solitair daily games I have the premium game Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my solitair daily games I have the premium game Please help: My daily games won't come on all of a sudden. Please help *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** db7e5b85-8f47-432d-aa3e-3fe7404a3192
  10. When are you going to fix the white screen issue on Solitair colletion and World Play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the white screen issue on Solitair colletion and World Play ...: I also am getting a white screen when the advertisinig starts to play which freezes me out. I notice that quite a few other people are experiencing this issue and am wondering if you are trying...