Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors

Discus and support Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Started playing events late Jan. 2018 & successfully completed every event. About 2 mos. ago noticed Featured Stats in Event Profile didn't match w/... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tarkus1256, Jul 18, 2018.

1. tarkus1256
    tarkus1256 Guest

Started playing events late Jan. 2018 & successfully completed
    every
    event. About 2 mos. ago noticed Featured Stats in
    Event Profile didn't match w/ Bracelet totals. Created Excel file via Event Calendar history audit that reveals additional discrepancies in both Event Profile Featured Stats and Bracelet Award totals. It might offer clues as to what are errors in the
    software award accounting and/or where they reside. Xbox support cannot provide e-mail address.
    Anyone know how I can submit the Excel file???

:)

tarkus1256, Jul 18, 2018
  2. GAME SHUTDOWN

My name is Stephen Low (Vague Harmony 743). I would like to report 2 errors
    (technical) concerning Microsoft

Solitaire Games (Events). The errors occurred today (Friday 09 June 2017 at 9.00pm) when the results of the

Solitaire World Tour was announced. The Events Played was actually 82 but announced as 84
    (first error). The

second error was that my completed game earned me a best rank of 9 and I should be given
    1 bracelet for

being in the Top 10 in Your Group which totaled altogether 4
    bracelets, but I was given 3 bracelets making

the total of 6 bracelets. Therefore, an extra 2
    bracelets was given to my game which was not correct.

Please rectify the 2 errors quickly as it will affect my coming games on Sunday 11 June 2017 at 8.00pm.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

VagueHarmony743, Jul 18, 2018
  3. DavidRoddick
    DavidRoddick Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Events Bracelets

I've participated in 62 events now, and have gotten most of the bracelets at least once. But I can't seem to get the Spider Expert Dash bracelet, even though I've completed an Expert Spider event in under 5 minutes. Even today I did it in 4:35, but I never
    got credited with it.

DavidRoddick, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors

itzjustARTYOM, Jul 18, 2018
  5. tarkus1256
    tarkus1256 Guest
    Thx but already tried Xbox support w/ no success. Had 3 online chats w/ Xbox reps. None could tell me how to submit my Excel file nor provide an e-mail address. Forum seems to be last resort.

tarkus1256, Nov 2, 2018
  6. tarkus1256 Win User

Thx but already tried Xbox support w/ no success. Had 3 online chats w/ Xbox reps. None could tell me how to submit my Excel file nor provide an e-mail address. Forum seems to be last resort.
  7. itzjustARTYOM Win User

8. SageCoffee32501 Win User

Event bracelets

I would like to find a source for real life versions of the event bracelet awards on the Microsoft solitaire collection.
  9. VagueHarmony743 Win User

GAME SHUTDOWN

My name is Stephen Low (Vague Harmony 743). I would like to report 2 errors
    (technical) concerning Microsoft

Solitaire Games (Events). The errors occurred today (Friday 09 June 2017 at 9.00pm) when the results of the

Solitaire World Tour was announced. The Events Played was actually 82 but announced as 84
    (first error). The

second error was that my completed game earned me a best rank of 9 and I should be given
    1 bracelet for

being in the Top 10 in Your Group which totaled altogether 4
    bracelets, but I was given 3 bracelets making

the total of 6 bracelets. Therefore, an extra 2
    bracelets was given to my game which was not correct.

Please rectify the 2 errors quickly as it will affect my coming games on Sunday 11 June 2017 at 8.00pm.

Thanks.

Best Regards.
  10. SL2252 Win User

May 22, 2022 Solitaire Day Bracelet not awarded

It is a glitch because I was not awarded the May 22nd bracelet, although I finished 7th, and awarded two 10,000 game bracelets, although I have only played once. Since I have no control over the awarding of the bracelets ( I can only play the games), it must be a glitch in the software portion that keeps count of the bracelets.
Thema:

1. Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors - Similar Threads - Solitaire Event Stats

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  4. Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook: I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  7. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  8. Game Solitaire "Klondike"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Solitaire "Klondike": Let me know what your scores are in Microsoft Solitaire "Klondike" At this time 12-12-2023, I am a Diamond Grandmaster14, Level 1217, games played 2630, 95% win. All plays in the last 6 monts...
  9. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solitaire world tour event bracelet awards