Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4...

Discus and support Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4 2023. This has been happening since April 1st. I have reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nan doug, May 5, 2023.

1. nan doug
    nan doug Guest

Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4...

Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4 2023. This has been happening since April 1st. I have reset the app in Settings as suggested on a forum.

:)

nan doug, May 5, 2023
  2. Nodrog33 Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

Yesterday, before the fix was announced, I managed to get the daily challenges to work by opening the Store app and checking for updates and, though there were none available, when I opened Solitaire afterwards the daily challenges then worked, so you could give that a try.
  3. Davenorobbo Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

Hi I'm running Solitaire on a PC with Windows 8.1. MS Minesweeper lets me into the daily challenges. I'm logged into Xbox and as I've said I can access and play the other solitaire games but can no longer access the daily challenges. The challenges no
    longer load and I get the error message described
  4. RobSmith_920 Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?
  5. JaneKirchgessner Win User

Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

Daily challenges in Microsoft solitaire will not load for May 1. What can I do to correct this?
  6. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
Thema:

1. Solitaire Daily Challenge gives Download error There are no challenges available on May 4... - Similar Threads - Solitaire Daily Challenge

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  3. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  4. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  5. The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable: The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other players to be unsolvable....
  6. Is there any way of blocking users that cheat in the Solitaire Daily Challenges, as it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way of blocking users that cheat in the Solitaire Daily Challenges, as it...: .Is there any way of blocking users that cheat in the Solitaire Daily Challenges, as it completely destroys the experience for genuine (especially paid) gamers? 63d8e3f5-f6fd-4951-8d25-0c60931c1045
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges: Microsoft solitaire daily challenges keep resetting to unsolved. I have been playing since July 2017 and have a perfect record every month since. How do we resolve?...
  8. solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire collection all junes daily challenges lost.: As of today all the daily challenges keep resetting to zero. What is the solution? 49f0a3e8-a3af-46b8-99b3-ee255164ac4e
  9. lost all daily challenges in Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost all daily challenges in Microsoft Solitaire: Lost all daily challenges in Microsoft Solitaire after Windows update 918fa077-b84f-420b-bada-4ab9be162a23
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges not showing up: I have completed all the daily challenges for the month of June and they are suddenly not showing up as completed. I solved the Spider challenge for 15th June and there is no change to the...