Solitaire Collection suddenly failing to communicate with the Xbox Live service.

Discus and support Solitaire Collection suddenly failing to communicate with the Xbox Live service. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently changed my microsoft sign on email address, but that had no discernable effect at the time. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank H_888, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Frank H_888
    Frank H_888 Guest

Solitaire Collection suddenly failing to communicate with the Xbox Live service.

I recently changed my microsoft sign on email address, but that had no discernable effect at the time.

I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years. Now suddenly, when the collection opens, it doesn't connect to Xbox and I am playing as a guest. When I attempt to connect it says that there is a problem connecting and tells me to go to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=808235.

I tried doing but it results in a totally irrelevant web page.

I have done a complete power down & restart, also tried Uninstall/ Reinstall but nothing seems to make any difference.

I see this problem was previously reported in 2018 but nothing useful in replies. There was a 'known problem' on some site (which I cannot find again) but I received a message that all was now fixed - it is not.

Any ideas now please?

:)

Frank H_888, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Frank H_888,

We understand your sentiment when playing Minecraft Solitaire Collection. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best solution to your issue.

Based on your description, the issue is about the game not connecting to Xbox Live account. In that case, you may check few apps and the PC Settings to verify if you are signed into one Microsoft account only, the chance this issue happen is caused by multiple accounts. In that case, please check the account sign into the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. Please check PC Settings > Accounts > Emails & account if there are multiple Microsoft account sign in from there.

Then you can try to troubleshoot your issue by signing out accounts on Xbox apps and games. Restart device (optional) then see if you can sign in back. If not, please post a screenshot of the error message/code you were having. Please conceal any personal information.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the details and screenshot Frank H_888.

That seems to be odd but to make sure you will get the right answer to your question, we would suggest you to contact the support for the game. We know how important it is to get back to gaming. However, we have isolated the issue to be happening to your own PC and that the Premium banner looks like an advertisement in which we have to contact the support for this game to gather answers. Please use this link for contacting them - Microsoft Solitaire Collection (microsoftcasualgames.com).

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Kind regards,

4. FussyWall037997 Win User

I’ve just discovered my mother having the same issue. She plays on her pc and her mobile but just recently it wouldn’t sign in on her phone so I investigated. Now discovered it won’t connect to xbox live on her pc so we tried another computer and it had the same issue. No way I’m having her log out as she’ll lose all her progress. I don’t understand how there can be such a problem
  5. IAN ARMITAGE Win User

I recently changed my microsoft sign on email address, but that had no discernable effect at the time.

I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years. Now suddenly, when the collection opens, it doesn't connect to Xbox and I am playing as a guest. When I attempt to connect it says that there is a problem connecting and tells me to go to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=808235.

I tried doing but it results in a totally irrelevant web page.

I have done a complete power down & restart, also tried Uninstall/ Reinstall but nothing seems to make any difference.

I see this problem was previously reported in 2018 but nothing useful in replies. There was a 'known problem' on some site (which I cannot find again) but I received a message that all was now fixed - it is not.

Any ideas now please?
    i also have this problem which has been ongoing for days. I have followed the steps recommended THIS DOES NOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE. there was a time when Microsoft valued its customers and gave excellent help. A few days ago i was passed from 1 agent to 4 other agents who then refered me to this self help forum. When this does not work WHAT NEXT ?????
  6. Frank H_888 Win User

Hi,

Realised late last night that when I sign on to my wife's PC, where the game works for me, it does NOT show a 'Premium' banner beside the avatar at the top right of the window.

On my own PC the game window initially is the same but when trying to connect, the 'Premium' banner suddenly appears and then the error occurs.

I think this banner is the key to my problem, I have never been a premium player but somehow the system thinks I am - when it is my own PC.

I have tried DELETE ALL COOKIES etc/ UNINSTALL SOLITAIRE/ RESTART/ INSTALL SOLITAIRE but the 'Premium' banner still appears then the error follows.

So I suspect there is something wrong at the Xbox server end?

Regards, Frank
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection suddenly failing to communicate with the Xbox Live service. - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection suddenly

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  5. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...