Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?

Discus and support Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to achieve the “Don’t label me” award (it's the only one I am missing from the whole list). The award says to do that I need to change my “Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Geoff.Sullivan, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?

I want to achieve the “Don’t label me” award (it's the only one I am missing from the whole list).

The award says to do that I need to change my “Xbox Profile Title”. But there seems to be now way you can do that.

The closest I can find to that, is changing my gamertag, but Microsoft seem to want to charge me £10.99 to do that.

I don’t want to pay that.

Can I still achieve the award? If so, how?

:)

Geoff.Sullivan, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes it's still possible to get the achievement. Changing your gamertag is not he same thing.

Select Event from the menu.

Click on your avatar at the bottom of the screen.

Under your gamertag click the pencil icon and change your title.
  3. SageCoffee32501 Win User

Event bracelets

I would like to find a source for real life versions of the event bracelet awards on the Microsoft solitaire collection.
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. GigaByte69 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Go Back To Old Games

Hi

The old basic card games are all still there. When you first start solitaire collection

On the left hand side of the screen are the 3 basic games of Klondike solitaire,

Free cell solitaire and spider solitaire plus a couple new ones. You do not have to

Play the Daily Challenges or the star collection if you don't want to.

Cheers

GigaByte
  6. LintyEar40 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not working.

Same, for me solitaire collection don't work. I think that after last update something was happened. Until few days ago working normally. Today don't want to start.
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award? - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Don't

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  4. MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire collection crashing during tournament play: Hi, After each of the last 2 updates of the Solitaire app the game regularly crashes on my iPad. I have the latest IOS so that isn’t the issue. Previous to these updates the game ran perfectly -...
  5. Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to reinstall Ultimate Solitaire Collection everytime I shut down the PC. How...: Hey guys! So, I got Ultimate Solitaire Collection for Xbox, and wanted to use the Play Anywhere feature to play better on my PC with a mouse. Unfortunately, while the game works fine on...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  9. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  10. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...