Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game

Discus and support Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Solitaire on the Solitaire and bonus Games program. for the last week or 2, when you try to start the bonus game in the app, it hangs for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fstforward, Dec 16, 2022.

1. fstforward
    fstforward Guest

I play Solitaire on the Solitaire and bonus Games program. for the last week or 2, when you try to start the bonus game in the app, it hangs for a minute, then closes the program. This is across platforms, it happens on my desktop, my laptop, my phone, and my tablet.

There seem to be a lot of people experiencing the same issue, so my question is this:

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIXED IT YET????

This is not a problem that resetting the game, or uninstalling the game and reinstalling will fix....it is a bug in the game right now, and MUST be fixed!!!!

:)

fstforward, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Fstforward, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft also to Casual Games

The ideal in this case would be to use the Uservoice that now works on Insider on the Reddit platform to make this recommendation to Microsoft.

Casual Games

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Insider Ideas

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Carole Billinge Win User

After the last update (on August 2nd, 2023) unable to start the MS Solitaire & Casual Games app.

I have not been able to load MS Solitaire and Casual Games since last week when I clicked yes to an update and nothing happened.
  4. JulieMenezes Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hangs on load screen

Hi, I used a work around. Went into Flight mode. Launched MS Solitaire & Casual Games. App loaded. Turned off Flight mode. App signed in. Could then play the games.

Then I contacted MS Solitaire & Casual Games Support. You need to be in the launched App to be able to do this.

Menu -> Support -> Fill in and submit form.

My App is now loading correctly; I can play my games and have no problems.

Good luck 🤞🏻
  5. Sandra Stanley Win User

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

Thanks for replying. I hope you get an answer. I tried filling out a form but some of the information they asked for I did not have. Like game tag number and game version. If I no longer have the game on my computer how am I supposed to answer them. I even tried to contact XBOX.
  6. Flinus Win User

Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

I´ve test that and it does not work for me. Same issue no matter how i start it.
Thema:

1. Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game - Similar Threads - Solitaire Casual Games

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. solitaire and casual games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire and casual games problem: Can someone explain why my son can no longer open his microsoft solitaire and casual games . I don`t know how to fix it for him to play . abb7d0fc-bc2d-406b-89b5-4b91d88b94ca
  4. Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading: Since today I get a pop-up when opening the app to either accept or decline and continue terms of service. No matter which option is selected the game will get stuck on the loading screen. The...
  5. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  6. self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games: Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to pay to remove them, but there are some I just...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not loading: Hi I have paid two days ago £12.49 to upgrade to the premium service. The game was working fine yesterday but today I can’t get past the loading screen. I have followed the advice on Microsoft...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!): Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC 4dcb0bd5-3ae5-457e-8c3e-3c891a28cc31
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  10. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945