solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

Discus and support solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DimAgenda453215, Jun 17, 2018.

1. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE] input on fixing this problem. Happens especially on the Spam ads.

Microsoft advertises competing with other players but when a reported problem causes so many headaches, it is hard to concentrate on an event.

Are there any Tech support readers of this forum? There is no where else to report a problem except in forums.

Also the time reporting upon finishing a single event of the 18 - 30 offered in an event group is very inaccurate. My completion time says like 40 seconds on my screen and the game reports it on your server as 90. I have reloaded the app and in fact the
    whole collection several times and also loaded it fresh on new virgin computers and the time reports are All off.

If you advertise competing, you have to start with a more accurate timer for sure. Please try and fix these problems. You have a fun game but Very frustrating for all competing Gamers ,

:)

DimAgenda453215, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Em S. Hooped
    Em S. Hooped Guest
    just want to play solitaire

@BattyMoney6 Have you tried uninstalling Solitaire, clean out your cache & then do a restart... then go to the Store then Games, make sure you're in the 'Top Free' section - not 'New Releases' or 'Top Paid' - & try a download & install of the free version
    of MS Solitaire again. (There's now the free version & a version you pay for - no ad's & more points & coins... very bad idea IMO.) I don't know whether this will work, whether you'll get that annoying "You already own this app." message, but worth a shot
    if you haven't tried this already. BTW, you do have to sign in with your password even for free Xbox Live games & you don't have to have Friends: it's Solitaire!! solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate :)

Em S. Hooped, Jun 17, 2018
  3. DMT13
    DMT13 Guest
    Disable xbox games login

I just want to play solitaire and every time I start the solitaire collection I am asked to login to xbox games. Can this be disabled?

DMT13, Jun 17, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

MicroSoft Solitare

Hi Linda,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. In regard to your timer for Microsoft Solitaire continuing to run even when you are not playing, you may wish to reach out to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    for more direct support or assistance in relation to the timer.

You may also find some helpful links in the following support articles as well:

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. ZealousCoin405 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

MICRCOSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION PLAYS ALL THE ADS BUT WILL NOT LOAD GAME
  6. Charlotte Cody Win User

Can't play the game as ads keep repeating....

The Solitaire Collection ran just fine yesterday. It showed the ad, you viewed the ad, then used the "X" in the top right corner, which brought you back to the solitaire game you were trying to play. Today, after the ad runs, it automatically takes you
    to the Microsoft store. When you exit the store it brings you back to the solitaire game but runs another ad, then brings you to the Microsoft store. This happens repeatedly and you can't get past the ad to play the game. I'm wondering if the free version
    of these games is going to not longer be available, or if MS is planning to fix this issue.
  7. RyanOT Win User

Mix and Match Challenges Not Playable

It's 3 seconds between matches. As for targeting older folks, a traditional Mahjong Solitaire may be more your speed? This game is meant to be an Arcade style game which is fast paced. If you want to improve your speed, try playing Relaxation mode where
    there is no timer.
  8. Koods Win User

Xbox One update idea

I'd say the problem there is that those timers can be wildly inaccurate & ultimately impossible to predict unless your internet is 100% stable and without issues.
Thema:

solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

1. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate - Similar Threads - solitaire AD's canceling

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads: I have posted before about this problem - I pay annually to avoid ads when playing the solitaire suite. but this week ads have suddenly appeared when I log in to the games. I notice that on the...
  5. Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite: For years I have paid annually to play Microsoft Premium Solitaire suite - renewal date July 2024. For the last week I am constantly getting ads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....
  6. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  7. I paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23...: I paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23 but i'm now receiving ads again 82fbc05b-eaa1-42f8-afa7-fda134f441a9
  8. Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Restore No-Ads Subscription in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: I have spoken with 5-6 people in Chat this evening and got nowhere. They advised me to remove Solitaire from all devices except the Android phone and then uninstall and reinstall the app, then...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...
  10. self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games: Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to pay to remove them, but there are some I just...